Users Online Now: 1,504 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 279,695
Pageviews Today: 456,437Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,615
06:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange Chemical / Bleach-Like Smell In My Nose! Anyone else ever have this? What is it???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today I have this really odd sensation inside my nose. Like an adrenaline type sensation with an indescribable chemical-smell, sort of like bleach. The first time it happened (in Feb 2011) it smelled exactly like bleach. I have not been using any bleach or chemicals and I have been indoors all day. And NO I have not bee doing any drugs. LOL

There is no pattern to this that I can see. This odd sensation comes and goes. It will last several days, then just disappear. I have not had it for several weeks but now it just came back today and I hate it! The first time I ever had it happen was on February 9, 2011. It lasted about a week and was gone.

It came back even more intense around February 27th and lasted thru March 9th. It was completely gone until March 17 when it came back again! That time it lasted until March 22nd. Now today is April 9th and it is starting again!

Has anyone had this happen??? What could it be? Could it be related to all this CME stuff? All I know is it sucks and I hate it!

BTW I am in MN.

wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP