Users Online Now: 2,285 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 509,505
Pageviews Today: 838,258Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 4,717
10:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alien Abduction Victim Hypnotised tells all... Scary !!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Alien Abduction Victim Hypnotised tells all... Scary !!!!
[link to www.1minpages.com]
First of all John claims to had contact with multiple races. I guess there were three but the most important to him were the Greys and the Elohim. The Greys abducted him when he was 3 years old and experimented on him from time to time but when he reached his 16 birthday the Elohim stepped in and helped him to understand what was going on. As far i can tell the Greys and the Elohim are at war about us. The Elohim are our creators and the Greys need us as DNA and food source. He even talked about the Roswell incident and they tried to to stop the Greys for making contact with us. This could mean that there crash was intentionally and not a accident. The alien stated that throughout our history the Greys were always around humans with power and influenced them too.

Second of all there is the agenda of the Elohim. They want to upgrade our DNA to either fight the Greys or just to evolve to a another level of existence. John is pretty hard to understand though there could be a mix up.

The alien who speaks through him is his guide. He met him when he was supposedly to die in a accident years ago. The alien claimed he saved him.

Disclaimer: I don´t say it´s real or a hoax. Both of them could be the case though i think it was very interesting to listen to it. Thanks for the video @OP. S+F for sharin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP