Users Online Now: 1,596 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 325,575
Pageviews Today: 532,420Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 3,131
07:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *** WEIRD FEELINGS - High Pitch Tones/Ringing, Head Feeling Weird, Feeling Groggy/Tired/Sick & Slightly Unbalanced (Anyone Else?) ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look guys, I don't feel like myself for some reason. It started a few days ago with intense high pitch noises in my left ear which I never suffer from. Since then my head feels kind of weird, my ears are not hurting but am feeling like there's some sort of difference in both ears, something maybe to do with pressure. When you go swimming and you dunk your head under water and your ears go a little funny, it's like that.

I am not ill, no cold/flu, don't have a ear infection or anything, I just feel kinda strange, almost like I'm tripping a little and everything around me is surreal.

I feel groggy too, like I've just got up and you have that tired feeling in your eyes. Feeling some weird shit going on.

Anyone Else????

UPDATE 11/04

There are more and more people feeling this now and many people are posting new threads. What we need to do is link our threads together. On this thread there is links to other threads of people with the same problem, either post on here or link your own threads to here/others.

I'm still feeling the same as of today, what I have noticed as well is my ears vibrate a little, like a bubble is in my ears. What it does feel like is when you have been swimming or got out of a shower, you have water still in your ears and you feel little popping sensations, its like that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP