Users Online Now: 2,776 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,193,344
Pageviews Today: 2,299,792Threads Today: 1,073Posts Today: 20,124
11:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What I have learned in life as I turn 40...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What I have learned these last 40 years………

Life is beautiful, it comes with a variety of experiences that over time define who we are. I am not perfect, and never will be, however, realizing that my own divinity plays a role in my heart commitment, and my inner guidance is crucial, for they reflect on the person I am today.

Let me share a personal experience. In the summer of 2002, as I enjoyed the breeze and the fresh air (I lived in a coastal community at that time), I couldn’t help but feel a “oneness” with everything around me. From the brush of wind on my face, to the leaves on the trees swaying with the wind, and the sun slowly setting in a clear blue sky. The question “How great are you God, show me” kept running through my mind. So I meditated as I lay in bed, more like meditating on my breathing, with my eyes closed. I felt myself drift, away from my body, and out into the sky… I could see my neighborhood, becoming smaller, almost as if I was flying out into space. I could see Earth… becoming smaller, our Sun, other Solar Systems, our Universe. It was as if it was all becoming ONE, ONE immense being, and suddenly, I was awaken by what seemed to be a loud, deep, very deep voice, not human, or rather not like anything I could compare to here on Earth. The words were, “Now You Understand”, the voice had a certain frequency, a deep one which vibrated throughout the walls.

It was then that it all began to make sense for me. No “church” or “religious belief” could ever show me what I had been shown that day. Jesus I believe, attempted to show us this "Divinity", over the years unfortunately, it was misconstrued, and used to build a "Theocratic Empire". I realize that we are all beings of energy, sustained by the Universe around us, guided by our Sun. We are Stardust, and will return to Stardust. Without our Sun, the elements needed to sustain life, would not be possible, yet here we are, in a world governed by a monetary system, and a clash of cultures and beliefs. Let’s look at the collapse of the Roman Empire for a minute here…..

The very concept of “Divide, Conquer, Rule”, which is not very different than what is going on today in our world, one might say contributed to their demise. The Roman Empire’s territories throughout western Europe and northwestern Africa, including Italy, collapsed due to various invading or indigenous peoples (Huns, Goths, Vandals, Avars, Slavs, Bulgars, Alans, Suebi, Frisians, and Franks) at their frontiers during the migration period, and beyond the migration period; the Arab conquest (Rise of the Ottoman Empire). With a change in direction, the Empire formed a “church & state” tyrannical and ritualized form of government, Christianity being the Empire’s state religion.

With the death of the Islamist prophet Muhammad, very much like the Romans, he established a new system of government for the Arabian Peninsula, one which incorporated Rashidun (The Rightly Guided Caliphs) and Umayyad Caliphates (the
Umayyad family originally came from the city of Mecca), these caliphates would unite Islamic dominions which would represent the Muslim nations. Another form of tyrannical and ritualized form of government.

Sound Familiar? Although centuries upon centuries have passed, we seem to have taken a step back, or not moved forward much. The clashes between these to factions of religion are dividing much of our world. I think people need to be educated, thoroughly studying their roots and understanding that neither group of people was “given” this Earth to have rule over mankind, but rather, mankind has been “given” to Earth to protect and preserve it. How does a group of people come to understand that sometimes, these beliefs must be set aside for the greater good? How do you educate, expanding levels of consciousness without seeing monetary gains or theocratic rule? These are the questions which need answers. If an ant can unify a colony, for the soul purpose of survival, why is it so difficult for “willful human beings” to unify their own species? These are questions we really need to look at. Religion in my opinion, is a poor guide and does quite the opposite of unifying our species. We must focus our “willful” character away from such tyrannical rule, and adjust accordingly to a level of thinking beyond our perception of reality, one which extends far beyond rituals, doctrines and tyranny, beyond Earthly frontiers and more towards Universal frontiers; 5th dimension "thinking/education".

I hope to see steps taken to improve our understanding of who we really are, our role in the Universe, our responsibilities to our home, our planet. I hope to see a world governed with full transparency, as transparent as the stars in the night sky. We are beings of energy, “star children”. We were given life, beginning with the formation of our Sun.

I think that a greater part of our awakening is due to "unplugging" people from living in their surrounding realities, and disclosing the nature of how our Universe really works, and how it has affected our species many times in the past. Our Sun is going through massive changes, and people are realizing that something that is so much greater than their bank accounts, million dollar homes and fancy cars, and television... something THEY cannot control, is bringing forth an awakening.

In a nutshell… the last 40 years have incorporated every emotion I could possibly feel, and an understanding that I am part of something much, much greater. We will once again remember our origins, as the term goes… “Gods of amnesia” we are, and more of us will awaken to realize that there is much conflict throughout our global societies, and that the story of Earth has become a tale of belief against belief, culture against culture, race against race, gender against gender, and that our Divine origins belong outside of the great hall of records in the library of Alexandria, and the church of Rome, where Caesar concealed a portion.

Believe in yourself, your own divinity - may love & light guide you.

To my beloved, family, and friends - Thank you for being loving and understanding, I treasure your love and kindness, always. I love you.

peace and red_heart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP