Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think I found an OLD grave today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I was doing my usual lunch-time walk on some trails with my dog in a patch of woods behind work when I saw a pile of rocks. It looked just like a shallow gravesite that would have been common in the frontier days and it was about the right size for a body.

After clearing away some leaves and a large branch that had fallen on top, I started removing rocks. I could tell that they had been there for quite some time as there was sediment in between the rocks. But I was running out of time and I could tell it would take me a while to get to the bottom cause the rocks were packed so tight.

As I sit here I am debating on if I should continue with it tommorrow. I might find something I dont want to see but they again I might find a body of someone who has been on a missing person's list for years.

If I go back tomorrow I will take some pictures.

Thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP