Users Online Now: 1,937 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 23,611
Pageviews Today: 34,026Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 154
12:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The underwater city of Atlantis!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message check this out:

[link to www.astrologyweekly.com]

The first portal is in Romania. (the link above)
From what i've heard, the second one is in Syria.
From what i believe, the third one is in Tunisia.
And the forth is at the intersection of the 4 borders of Egypt,Libya, Chad and Sudan.

All 4 of them making a square, if we drew a line between each one (on the map ofcourse).

I believe there is something at the intersection of the 2 diagonals of the square, which is south of Greece, in the Mediterranean Sea...maybe an underwater lost city or something, but this is my opionion.

this is great stuff! many sources say that the original garden of eden is now underwater smewhere btween cyprus and the mainland. this is also the mystical lost city of atlantis. perhaps th 5th seal?

thes square could be a pyramid, the 5th seal in or pointing to the sky like the pyramids all over the world suggest, look up hidden pyramid all over the wolrld, they look like mountains until you look intently.
 Quoting: messenger337 1335909

Maybe someone should pin this, i strongly believe what i'm saying, but i dont know why...its just how i feel, i'll try to dig deeper and do more research on this matter.

For those of you who are interested, u can check my dear friends's thread ('messenger337'):
Thread: the future, nibiru, 2012 and awakening to truth
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

Proud Member Of The Angry Mob