Users Online Now: 2,592 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,406,733
Pageviews Today: 2,028,228Threads Today: 568Posts Today: 10,947
04:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do MILF's EVER go for a younger guy?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey all, I'm bored, if you couldn't tell.

So I'm 18 6'1 and weigh 185ish, I lift weights along with playing basketball, football, and rugby. I'm pretty athletic and I'm okay looking in the face being modest haha, I finally got rid of my acne so I think it makes me look a lot better :P

So I guess I have a fantasy that many guys share, and that is to be with a MILF (mother I'd like to fuck). Please don't bash me for it but I think a mature and experienced woman would be awesome to have sex with.

Sometimes I will be walking around and I look at women in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and I kind glance at them and they might be looking at me but I never really do anything to initiate. I don't usually have this problem talking to girls my age, but these older women just seem like they know what I'm up to! I still live with my parents cuz I'm going to college this next fall. It won't really affect my ability in my opinion. There's one or two attractive moms in my neighborhood, but they're married so I rather go for a single milf.

But onto my question, how many mature women really want to bang a younger guy? I dont really wanna go to one of those milf dating websites or whatever, I just wanna find a sexy mature women I can have casual sex with. Once again, please don't hate on me for this, I'm just really curious about how to get one and how many are actually wanting it.

So any milfs on here that look for younger guys, just some tips in general, thanks! :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP