Users Online Now: 2,417 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 734,348
Pageviews Today: 1,205,147Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,140
12:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject **CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY SCARED 3 YEAR OLD SON - SPIRITUAL HAPPENINGS**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know that some of you may not believe this due to not experiencing these things yourself, please don't put BS flags as this is a genuine call for help in trying to help a 3 year old child

Some strange things have been going on at my girlfriends flat where my 3 yr old son lives.

In the last year his toys have disappeared for days on end and then reappeared on the grass outside the flat. The flat is on the first floor with child lock windows so know my son couldn't of threw them out.

Also at Christmas, 2 of his wrapped presents that were under the tree vanished never to be found. No one had entered the flat to take them around the time the things disappeared, so don't know whats going on.

Some weird writing appeared on the wall one day in my girlfriends room, its was done with her eyeliner that disappeared about a year before. The writing was above the bed but too high for my son to do it plus he don't know how to write, its said 'Katie Help' as clear as day. Few days after this, writing appeared on the wall in my son's room just saying the name 'Katie', high up so knew it wasn't my son again, this is the day we found the makeup, in his room in his bed. Don't know how the hell the writing appeared on the wall and why the make up was in his bed.

For a few months he has been saying a 'Monster' is in his room, he has not long since started nursery and wouldn't of thought they would teach him the word monster, me and my partner have never said that word to him either so don't know where he got it from. He won't go to sleep properly and always wants the door open a bit at night to let some light in.

Now, I do know the name Katie. This isn't a person I use to know as living or passed away, I met her about 5 years ago on the Quiji board, had some weird stuff happen with her at the time including a visitation in a trance which scared the living daylights out of me, I have not done the quiji board since and the name katie has never been mentioned so I don't know why her name appeared on the walls.

At the time of the writing on the walls though, me and my partner were on a split from each other so I wasn't currently living at the flat and my partner knew nothing of Katie or the quiji board either.

Ive always felt like this Katie is around me, some how connected to me, I don't have any things happen now and never felt scared or anything since the quiji board 5 yrs ago. I don't think this Katie had anything to do with the things disappearing in the flat, I feel the writing on the wall was calling for the spirit Katie that is around me to go to the flat, as it did say 'Katie help'. Since the writing on the walls occurred and i went to the flat its been quiet, this was back in Oct 2010.

A few days ago i went round and my gf said that
my son's Ben 10 magnetic drawing board had disappeared, on getting to the flat she told me to look out window and there it was, across the road. There is no way on earth that my son could of threw this there as it was too far away and besides, the windows were locked. Just don't know what to do. Just feel that who/whatever was writing the things on the wall needed Katie's (who's around me) help to try and get rid of something bad around that flat/son, I'm still not living there and it worries me that things might intensify.

Anyone got any ideas on what I can do and believe me, I am not making this up, other things have happened in my life which are unexplained and don't want my son to experience these. If asked I can tell you more things if it means getting to the bottom of this, can even PM you with my facebook to show you my son etc to prove things.

If you have any questions or want to know more to what I have experienced even before the Quij Board please ask away.

Just at my wits end.

Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP