Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Real Superpowers, the secret art called Mo Pai Neikung
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been searching for any and all information on the actual practice of this extremely secret martial art. If anyone has a good link or a bit of information or the name of an active teacher I would appreciate the information.

Here is John Chang the retired master demonstrating his capabilities.

It's a tragedy that this exceptional example of a true master, has retired from teaching. I desperately wish to find a teacher to guide me in learning these amazing abilities.

Heres a forum with an exerpt from a book on the subject and discussion about the practice. Amazingly it says many who try to achieve this power, die in the process. I'm fearless, or foolish enough to try anyway. I'm reminded of a line from DUNE, "Many men have tried. They tried and failed? They tried and died."
[link to www.wongkiewkit.com]

It seems that one of his students wrote a couple books on how to train these abilities. Here are those books on amazon.
[link to www.amazon.com]

I wish I had started learning about this earlier in life but I am a dedicated student and I have been practicing hard and meditating daily in the hope that someday I can achieve mastery of the technique.

I wonder if maybe spontaneous human combustion has something to do with people accidentally activating this internal energy. Food for thought.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP