Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
GiveMeGossip.com - Gossip Forum
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Isis7:MV8xNDQ3NzA2XzM1NDA5NTA3XzIxOTRBQTc1] [quote:HarmonyH 29162417:MV8xNDQ3NzA2XzM1Mzk1NjU3XzQ2NjBEMTg=] Fair Well F.O.G.G.E.R.S Goodbye my friends Gabe, L Q and others .... It has been surreal... Remember to give the mind/ego 10% a rest at times with so much input n information and let the remaining 90% the true you --guide and lead you -- CHOOSE which part you will answer to the same old 10% or the new and more available 90% ! (your heart-consciousness) ciao, HarmonyH [quote:HarmonyH 29162417:MV85ODY3MTZfMzUzOTU1NjVfMTBBMURDNDc=] Hi Dances n Celestial Weather & Influence followers Wanted to take a quick moment to wish you ALL n One a very Healthy, Hopeful, Happy n Harmonious New Year ! I will not be writing much if any -- here at GLP With much sadness yet Joy I will leave you guys -- You dances have been a God Sent to me many at times and hoping you continue to update your followers n lurkers (that's how I started years ago -- n came out of the lurking mode when you decided to delete you original thread ) remember how I beckon you to come back --- Thank you so much for your friendship and we will forever be friends -- you have my email still I hope ! If ever you should NEED me please don't hesitate to use it. But I am embarking on a new journey and my time is needed elsewhere in real life -- I will try to to lurk if possible but there are things/matters that need tending too . I luv you and wish only the Truest of God's blessings and Grace for you and your son. Think Well-being and it shall be. Love, Light, Truth, Joy, Wisdom and Harmony be Yours Ciao, HarmonyH [/quote] [/quote] Fare well Harmony dear. Know you are thought of even if not mentioned. Good advice, thank you. May you prosper on your journey and accomplish much. Be content in all you do. :hugs: [/quote]
link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com
Its going around the ring... South America next.
For anyone interested in Earthquake predictions:
I guessed 2 that have hit by looking at the above link and seeing a pattern. I'm talking above 4.0 Mags. Please take a look and tell me where you think the next one is going to be and why.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Western Propaganda Method: Claim Dead Terrorists As Dead Civilians
Mercury is contaminating the Grand Canyon's fish and wildlife
Bermuda Triangle-like effect discovered over Earth's equatorial region
New Sugar Substitute: Nanoparticles Of Sand Coated In Sugar
People With Schizophrenia Have Different Throat Bacteria
Stephen Hawking Aims To 'Get Under The Hood' Of A Black Hole Paradox
3D Printed Fish Can Detect And Remove Toxins From Liquid
What If The "Crash" Is as Rigged as Everything Else?
On the Take: Private Prison Firms Are Buying Access to Public Officials at Lavish Conferences
US Water Systems May Be Used for a WMD Attack
Here’s the Newest Tool to Help You Fight the Surveillance State
Prepare Yourself for the Death of the Dollar
Media Pushing for TSA Security on Trains
Transit System Puts up New High Tech Surveillance Cameras That Can Tell if You’re Drunk
New NASA Grant Explores Turning Human Poop Into Astronaut Meals
Charlie Daniels: Musician Tells Congress 'You’ve violated your oaths - You've Betrayed Your Country' in Open Letter
Operation Choke Point: The Government’s Covert War on Small Business
The Airport Spiking Food with ‘happy hormones’
Summarizing The "Black Monday" Carnage So Far
Here's how ugly it needs to get before they shut down the stock market
Central Banks Have Become A Corrupting Force
The growing support for an Article V Convention of the States
Congress can end birthright citizenship simply by passing a law
Incredible NRA Video Shows Why Obama, Hillary And The Rest Of The Dems Will Never Be Fit To Lead!
Russians to Build Tallest Jesus Statue in World on Pacific Coast
This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."
This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2015 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.02s (5 queries)