Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject **Tweets from Japanese People on Twitter about Radiation**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have found a way to access Twitter in Japan and in doing so I have to Translate the messages into English! I am searching for relevant information on Fukushima that can help us to help ourselves as well as to help the people in Japan by spreading the information about them and what they are experiencing.

It is a very slow and tedious process that I am having to go thru but I will be adding tweets here and there from japan and updating every couple of days. It may not be the greatest way to get information but I feel at least it will give us a little information and understanding on their situation and ours.

Keep in mind they don't know a lot about it either because they are not being told much....in the same way that we are being kept in the dark.

I will update this as much as possible but today I am going to start it a couple of Tweets from today.

oh yeah I don't have a Link! But

I will list both the Japanese version and the English and if you would like to verify what I am telling is the truth then just find a free Translator online and copy and paste.

ok so obviously when I previewed this post I see that all of the Japanese characters have turned into #'s so nothing I can do about that as GLP must not accommodate other language fonts sorry but the translated message is there anyway.

Keep in mind that even though it is translated that they word things a bit different so in reading it you still have to work thru it to make sense of it and some words will still not be known.

I feel this first one is important because it mentions the Children. the ones that follow it will be random but they are all pulled up by me using the word Radiation in the search topic. again keep in mind I am having to go thru tons of tweets and after this first listing, I will try to make sure that the others that I update with have more information... I am just getting started!

#1 Tweet

夏になるとダックス&​#12398;ような体高の低い犬&#​12399;地面の熱さを最も受&#1​2369;ます。今回の放射性&#29​289;質も空間線量が減っ&#123​83;分は地面に落ちてお&#1242​6;、風で舞った時には&#36523​;長の 低い子供たちが真っ先&​#12395;吸い込むことになり&#​12414;す。地面からの各高&#1​2373;で測定したガイガー&#12​459;ウンターの数字がそ&#124​28;を裏付けています。

whi​ch means

When it is summer, the body like datsukusu as for the dog whose high is low heat of the land most it receives. The latest radioactive substance the amount where the spatial dose decreases has fallen to the land, when whirling with the wind, it means that the children whose height is low suck first. The number of the Geiger counter which was measured with each height from the land has supported that.

# 2 Tweet

ここ数日福島原発事&​#25925;の話題から少し離れ&#​12383;ツイートをしていた&#1​2364;、福島第1原発の2&#21​495;機取水口付近の海水&#200​13;に含まれる放射性物&#3607​4;の濃度が再び上昇に&#36578​;じて いるとのことで、現地&​#12391;は相変わらず極めて&#​28145;刻な状況が続いてい&#1​2427;。やはり、当面この&#35​441;題から片時も逃れる&#123​71;とはできないようだ&#1229​0;

which means

tsuito which leaves from the topic of here several day Fukushima nuclear accidents a little was done, but when density of the radioactive substance which is included 2 in the seawater near the machine intake of the Fukushima 1st nuclear plant changes to rise again, with thing, at the locale quite serious circumstance is continued as usual. After all, as for the time being also short time escaping from this topic it seems that it is not possible.

#3 Tweet

原子力は安全、放射​性物質もそんなに怖く&​#12394;いという教育を小学&#​26657;低学年から受け、先&#2​9983;も親も、マスコミも&#12​289;もちろん政府もみん&#123​94;同じことをいってる&#2987​2;境の中で育った子供&#12399​;、自分がガンや白血病​にかかかったとしても&​#12289;その原因として放射&#​24615;物質を疑うことしな&#1​2356;だろうなあ。

which means

The atomic energy safety, the small school receives the education that low from grade, we are not feared either the radioactive substance so, the teacher and the parent and the mass communications and government mean everyone same thing of course and the child who was brought up in ru environment does not do, in the cancer/gun and the leukemia assuming, that it caught, doubting the radioactive substance whether by himself as the cause of that, probably will be.

# 4 Tweet

放射性物質が怖くて&​#26481;京を離れる人もいる&#​12391;しょう?葉物野菜を&#3​6991;けたり水を買いだめ&#12​383;り?そういう人に対&#123​75;て「メディアに惑わ&#1237​3;れている」って批判&#30340​;な意 見も見かけるんですけ&​#12393;、今回の原発事故の&#​23558;来にわたっての影響&#1​2387;て誰にも正確にはわ&#12​363;らない以上そういう&#201​54;がいるのも当然だと&#2460​5;います。

which means[/color

Fearing the radioactive substance, Tokyo the person who leaves it is, probably will be? You avoid the foliage plant vegetable and/or buy the water and useless are the ri? Vis-a-vis such person “you are bewildered in the media”, you happen to see also the tsu te critical mind seeing, however it is, over the future of the latest nuclear accident you think that accurately above being understood, proper in influence tsu te everyone for such person to be.

#5 Tweet

東日本大震災では東&​#20140;電力福島第1原発(&#​31119;島県)4号機の燃料&#1​2503;ールの水位が下がっ&#12​390;使用済み燃料が損傷&#123​75;、放射性物質が漏れ&#2098​6;た可能性がある。地&#38663​;で燃料プール自体が損​傷したとの見方もある&​#12290;

which means

With east Japanese large earthquake disaster the Tokyo Electric Power Fukushima 1st nuclear plant (Fukushima prefecture) 4 water level of the fuel pool of the machine going down, the spent fuel is damaged, there is a possibility the radioactive substance leaking and coming out. That the fuel pool itself was damaged in the earthquake, there is also a viewpoint.

That is it for now as I find more important Tweets I will update this post!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP