Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,646,463
Pageviews Today: 2,407,614Threads Today: 660Posts Today: 13,604
07:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have come into knowledge the ILLUMINATI doesn't want YOU to know.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Saturday, April 16th, 2011. I received a telephone call from a private number despite caller ID. I guess the person on the other end of the line wished to be anonymous. He had good reason to do so.

He told me that he had been watching me for some time, yet I didn't know this, and could not let me know who he was -- although he left me with the name J -- or where he was, or how he knew where I was or who I was. He just told me that he had watched me for some time, and that from his observations -- of which he had kept meticulous records of -- that I was an intelligent person. I had no reason to doubt this, but I asked him what he meant by that.

He said that he knows that I know of the secret cabal of the Illuminati, Rothschild Zionism and Government funded disinformation half-truthers to quite an extent. Combined with my intelligence, he said I was one of the few he could contact to appropriate any chance of forming a sizable coalition to stand up against the evils of the world mentioned above.

He gave me a phone number to call, an address, an e-mail and a fax number. He told me that any information I have come into today by researching that information he gave me is of CRITICAL importance to saving humanity's chances against global government. So I'll cut to the chase. I'll tell you some of what I know, as the man wishes for me too.

First off, the Illuminati, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Rothschild Zionism et al. are all organizations competing against one another for world domination. Each side attempts to expose the other to elicit public contempt and discourse to allow one organization's operations to be compromised.

Secondly, the reason we have such a discrepancy in conspiracy theories -- ranging from alien reptilian overlords to Jews -- is because it is not one single entity propagating these theories, but of several disjointed organizations forwarding these theories to forcefully manifest public confusion.

If there is so much confusion in contrasting a few conspiracy theories, and you have seen this before, you will see that no side quite has it right in terms of who did it and why. One side will say Jews and for restricted freedoms, for 9/11. Another will say reptilian overlords and for global enslavement when the time is right, for the same event.

This purposely manufactures DISTRUST when in fact some theorists are actually RIGHT ON THE MONEY about notions such as ulterior motives for superficially sound causes, again for 9/11, and others like the Moon Landing and what purpose the Cold War served.

If there is enough distrust, people will start to disbelieve in the truth altogether, which is the fundamental weakness of objective knowledge. If there are enough SEEMINGLY VALID contentions to an objectively true fact, no one will take it as true.

The conspirators know this and use our weakness of ascertaining knowledge against us. Describing this process to you in diluted terms would be quite complex. That's the VERY brief run down though.

It's actually interesting to note that if the Soviet Union and the US were both dominated by Jews in the Cold War, why would they turn against each other? In reality, no one on the inside job personally contempt the other. They merely buy politicians with money and get them to spout out truths to either placate or alarm the people into submission or fear.

Once these politicians have outlived the organization's VERY TEMPORARY goal, they are forcefully removed from power. When I say forcefully, I mean a scandal can be whipped up, an assassination can occur, an election can crop up from the scandal, and even seemingly democratic means of changing the hands of power like the aforementioned election are actually puppeteer by these organizations working against each other to advance their interests.

More to follow.

If you have ANY questions about ANY conspiracy, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK. I am VERY, VERY knowledgeable about these subjects. Also, ask me about the knowledge I came into today as per the thread title. I am considerably knowledgeable in those as well.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP