Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lyme disease doom. Possible cure for MS, ALS, Alzheimers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My uncle died of "ALS"

My sister was diagnosed with "MS" and suffers from it

My gf was diagnosed with "MS" and suffers from it

I just watched a documentary explaining how lyme disease is caused by a bacteria very similar to syphilis.

Syphilis invades and attacks all organ systems, leading to almost every known symptom from head ache, to swollen joints, skin leasions, etcetera for years, until death.

The doctors in the documentary explained that lyme disease has gone epidemic!

the Lyme disease bacteria behaves much like syphillis. causing massive and widespread organ and neurological damage.

What shook me up was an "ALS" patient who looked exactly like my Uncle when he died. Weak, becoming more and more paralyzed. But once he was treated for lyme disease, rather than ALS. He actually began to RECOVER!!

In addition, one doctor tested the brains of Alzhemiers patients. Totally randomly. He only tested TEN! But seven out of TEN were rife with the bacteria that causes lyme disease!

I have researched Vitamin D, malnutrition, and toxins for a cure to the epidemic of neurologic diseases destroying my life.

This is the first time that I have ever considered "lyme disease."

Why? Because I thought it was understood. My sister. diagnosed with MS... is a freaking doctor! I have never heard her suggest ANY OF THIS INFO!!!

She is an anestesiologist, but still...

At any rate. I'm all excited from the new info. And I wanted to pass it on to GLPers.

As I contemplate trying to discuss this with my incredibly close-minded sister and family, my instinct is to attack the problem with fasting and anti-bacterial herbs like garlic, cayenne, and turmeric, etc. in combination with more processed anti-biotic regimens in small doses

The name of the documentary is UNDER OUR SKIN.

Watch it. Spread the word.

I know...

we face radiation clouds, a weakening magnetosphere, earthquakes, aliens, etc.

but as someone whose loved ones have been... fucking decimated by this, I still want to do my small part to put the info out there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP