Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NASA been blocking Nibiru co ordinates for years
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've seen several post saying google earth blocked where the dark star approaches, so i googled the co ordinates given in a picture of the supposed blocked scene and got one hit from a polish chat room which can not be accessed unless your a member so i translated the small section that google provided

Znalazłem niepodważalny dowód na cenzurowanie map nieba przez NASA ... - [ Translate this page ]11 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Sep 9, 2008
Ściągnąłem i zainstalowałem sobie na komputerze program Google Earth (earth. google.com). ... X: 5h 53min. 27s, -6st. 10' 57". Po wspisaniu w Google Sky: ... Wysłana - 9 wrzesień 2008 22:58, [zgłoszenie naruszenia

I have found irrefutable evidence of censoring a NASA map of the sky ... - [Translate this page] 11 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Sep 9, 2008
I downloaded and installed the computer program Google Earth (earth. google.com). ... X: 5h 53min. 27s,-6st. 10 '57 ". After wspisaniu in Google Sky: ... Posted - September 9, 2008 22:58, [notification of violations

as you can see this post is from 2008.....un friggen believable they've (TBTB) have had it blocked for years
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP