Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I may have witnessed incestual rape
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While soloing on a tough hike at a national wildlife area. With gear it was at least 2-3 hours' hike to the half-way point where I planned to camp. I came across a campsite in the middle of the day. This campsite was right by water and large waterfalls. It was hot. There was no one outside or visible at all but there was quite a bit of gear. More than one adult should have been able to carry for miles on a tough trail.

What I overheard shocked me. A girls voice saying a combination of words that very strongly suggested what was happening inside the tent. Then the very distinct sound of a belt buckle.

Part of me wanted to help her. Part of me knew it was very likely that there was more than one adult man in that tent. Nevermind the large dog that was immediately in my face. If I attempted a rescue, I could be hurt or killed. If I was wrong, I'd be a kidnapper (it is possible but very unlikely that what she said was not due to molestation and I didn't see anything). So I hiked out and called the sheriff. I got liscense plates off the only vehicle at the trail head, which had a bunch of hannah montana stuff in it.

Shitty thing is, it took another 2-3 hours to hike out. Plus the fact that I ended up hiking twice the distance I intended to. It was hell walking out of there knowing what I might be walking away from, what she could be going through.

Is it just me or is the whole child abuse thing either getting more attention or actually increasing overall? It seems like there's just more and more of it, WTH?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP