Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,072,340
Pageviews Today: 1,789,855Threads Today: 722Posts Today: 12,897
05:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NSA FOIA - Extraterrestial messages documents - 143 periodical elements shown in the transmissions - STRANGE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message with regards to these two documents:

Extraterrestial Communications
[link to www.nsa.gov]

and

Key to the Extraterrestial messages
[link to www.nsa.gov]

for the record, these were released way back in 2004 under FOIA, as mentioned more than a year ago on this blog: [link to ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com]

I find Campaign´s wording odd, especially if the messages are fabricated by him for the purpose of an exercise in decoding hypothetical messages from outer space.

First, why does he write this:

Recently a series of radio messages was heard coming from outer space. The transmission was not continuous but was cut by pauses into pieces which could be taken as units, for they were repeated over and over again.

No room for argument at all. He does not say: for the purpose of training your decoding skills I have created a hypothetical series of messages

Then the introduction in the second doc states:

Dr. Campaigne presented a series of 29 messages from outer space

it does not say presented a hypothetical series of 29 messages from outer space

Then on page 8 of the second doc:

The meaning of KSPV is not known, except that it is a generalization of "periodic table." It may merely mean table or scientific fact, or university subject.

Now why write this if he created the messages himself?

NOW THE KEY POINT I WISH TO MAKE:

Pages 8 and 11 are VERY interesting.

If these transmissions are fabricated for the purpose of the exercise.... why does part 31 of that message decode to a chemical periodic table that has 143 elements? Last time I checked we only have 118 here on Earth, and at the time this article was published (1969) we had far less.

[link to www.mrkremerscience.org]

If have gone through the decoding myself and there is more to be decoded in parts 30 and 31 (need some time)

I say these messages are NOT hypothetical.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP