Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Passing The Tests: Progression! Part Two: Love Frequency
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Planet earth is a school, one of an infinite many, in an infinite many universes, that could be seen from the perspective of our Family above, where in infinity that has no measurement, there is truly no above or below, but perceptions of this only, as a grain of sand, an infinity inwards, like a 3D holographic, computerized television set with infinite channels of space-time based on orbits and densities.

Higher densities are closer to God, and Family. God is a term many see in a variety of ways, and basically this means in general God = Goodness. So, from the point of view of One Being, or an Infinite Family that has has Father/Mother, brothers and sisters, Grandfathers and Grandmothers like infinite Fractals, this isn't as important.

God, All that is the Highest Love and Goodness. Or perhaps God is the Spirit of Peace and Love uniting us. Infinite Love.

Nonetheless, lets move beyond this definition.

All souls here, should be looking deeply within themselves, there should a moment when they begin that journey, when they pull away from the distractions that surround them, and the programming of the world, of their nations, of their religious leaders even, parents, friends, coworkers, and start to question everything, to think for themselves.

Who am I ?

Why did I come to this world?

Am I more than my body?

What can I do to find these answers for myself, can I heal and unblock the growth potential in me?

There are so many things wrong in this world, its overwhelming, can I make a difference?

We're all called to these questions, they're in our hearts, the answers are in our souls, and its the real work here, waking up, seeking within, taking the world out of our eyes and striving to live with more concern for others.

This school is a very hard one, it could be described as a hellzone or a winterland already, for its run by negative beings who live out desires for Love of Power over others, not the Power of Love.

And the Wars, Starvation, Pain and Suffering, the Destruction of Nature, and Harm to the Earth's Biosphere, to Life and Nature, all is creating many negative frequencies, that are an auric stench or like pigpen from Charlie Brown, and are the very beacon that allows Negative Beings to work their agendas in this world.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP