Users Online Now: 1,274 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 62,788
Pageviews Today: 112,329Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 567
01:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are so many people having DREAMS ABOUT TWO MOONS?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I noticed this tonight. First, earlier this week there was this thread by Watcher:

Thread: Okay...NOBODY PANIC ~ BUT....

To quote her:

"I had a dream in September last year about seeing two moons in the sky at night, being in a strange place with strange people we considered "friends" but knew none of their names."

Then, tonight, this thread has many such dreams on the first page alone:

Thread: Who else has been having strange apocalyptic dreams ???

"...yeah I've had several...a couple of years ago (while living in Cali) I had at least two about HUGE tidal waves...recently I had one where the sun rose in the North...my daughter just dreamed of two moons..."

"What's with that 2 moons dream? I just posted mine and also had a dream about 2 moons...never before had that type of dream. I wonder what that means...any dream interpreters on GLP tonight?"

"Not long ago, I saw the two moons. The new one was too the right of our moon and about the same size, but further away so it would have been bigger, very clear memory of it."

"I have had many dreams similar to others posting on this thread, I had one dream I clearly remember in which I could clearly see two moons and others could not see it even when I pointed it out, another with asteroids crashing into and burning everything everywhere as people panic because of little or no warning, ufos landing and almost positive that two "types" or species are present with one having kind intentions and the other completely opposite, and the world flooding while a handful, comparatively, escape safely and restart a more perfect society on a beautiful new earth."

Anyone have other dreams that might connect these or make more sense of them?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP