Users Online Now: 1,937 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,065,796
Pageviews Today: 1,782,369Threads Today: 727Posts Today: 12,077
06:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject is anyone else annoyed when christians try to push there beliefs at every posible turn?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message its sortof disrespectful and invasive. i have noticed that this happens especially on the internet. everytime someone says something its always god did it, just pray, have faith etc. you never see muslims or buddhists or hindus etc. pushing there beliefs on people in these forums but every christians are always trying to "lead people away form the darkness".
people need to learn to have some tollerance and stop trying to sneak random gods into every conversation. i guess it all boils down to the age old religious debate though. why is any one god more valid than the next? personally i think if you look at the core of all the religions its pretty much the same code of ethics with different creation stories , traditions and ego trips pasted over top.
i guess what i am trying to get across is that if god has designs for someone to come to him he will show them the lignt in a way that doesnt involve you mentioning it in every second sentence.

one love!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP