Users Online Now: 1,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 34,371
Pageviews Today: 54,788Threads Today: 23Posts Today: 346
12:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MAY 1ST, HUGE BLACK MAGIC RITUAL AT VATICAN: Blood of dead nazi pope Karol Wojtyla, to be used in the ceremony!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My body has frozen when I stumbled this article:

Blood of Pope John Paul II to go on display at Vatican

Blood taken from Pope John Paul II before he died is to go on display at his beatification on Sunday.

One of four small vials of blood removed from John Paul during his final days will be used, the Vatican said in a statement.

The Polish pontiff is to be beatified at a ceremony celebrated by his successor, Pope Benedict XVI.

Pope John Paul II, whose papacy lasted 27 years, died on 2 April 2005 after battling Parkinson's disease.

More than 50 heads of state and several hundred thousand pilgrims are expected to travel to Rome for the beatification, a step before full sainthood(...)
 Quoting: [link to www.bbc.co.uk]

This is so fucking blatant. The Illuminati will pull a massive black magic ritual connecting the satanic royal wedding, the mission of Endeavour and the "beatification/sanctification" of the pope who was employee of I.G. Farben Chemical, which supplied the nazi gas chambers with cyanide.

Btw, May 1st is the day of wiccan Beltane fest, the same day when Mordred, the demonic son of King Arthur and his half-sister Morgana, was conceived.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP