Users Online Now: 1,610 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 474,581
Pageviews Today: 766,293Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,958
08:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama and Harvard: Is Donald Trump right??????? Now Let's See the College Records !!!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Obama and Harvard: Is Donald Trump right?
Posted: April 26, 2011

The irrepressible Donald Trump has raised still another question the major media have dared not to ask: Did Barack Obama qualify for Columbia and Harvard on his own accomplishments?

"How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" asked Trump of the Associated Press. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records."

Trump asks a very good question for which the anti-journalists of the major media have no good answer. So allow me to fill in the gaps.

Although the late New York politico Percy Sutton admitted to helping Obama get into Harvard Law, Obama likely could have gotten in on his own.

Obama had the one thing it took all along, and he surely began to understand this when, as a bench-warming, B-minus student at his Hawaiian prep school, he "won" a full scholarship to Occidental where he spent his first two years of college.

coffee4

Ok......Another good question....Ready Go !!!!

Read more: Obama and Harvard: Is Donald Trump right? [link to www.wnd.com]

NOW on Drudge !!!!!!!!!

[link to www.realclearpolitics.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP