Users Online Now: 2,235 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,505,398
Pageviews Today: 2,180,270Threads Today: 598Posts Today: 11,980
05:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I love you children of God but if you don't obey me i will torment you for eternity!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus will send you into eternal torture for not following his commands. What happened to unconditional love? Thats right God is not unconditional, but conditional, obey me or perish. But Jesus loves you. Thats not love thats sadistic, if i don't get my way i will torture you for eternity. What a scary belief to have. I'm a psychologist and i can see this belief causes you alot of stress, you have to be a certain way, you cant just be yourself! it instills fear of going to hell. So you only love God because you might go to hell. Something is wrong here, this causes fear, sheep attitude obey obey or be tormented. Love created out of fear is not love people! "What happens when you imagine just being yourself?" "But what about morals" Well it works without God, every action has a consequence. Lets get rid of this belief which causes so much stress, it is unhelpful and holds you back from, well just being yourself. How many times have you wanted to swear at somebody, but couldn't because the bible says you cant?. God murders, gets angry, torments, hates, this is a dictator not an all loving God.
Your belief is not a fact, it is just a belief which you are biased by only looking at evidence which supports your belief and disregarding evidence which goes against it. The bible isn't even reliable, the amount of books left out the bible, changed by man, makes this book unreliable and fiction. But your belief is so strong you disregard everything i say, but deep down you know what i'm saying is right. Don't be a sheep look at all the evidence for and against and use that to come to your own conclusion. Don't let your parents dictate your beliefs, use your own head.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP