Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject David Wilkersons Chilling Vision 1973
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the news David Wilkerson, a prophet of God went home to be with the Lord.

The youtube videos Speak of an economic disaster starting with Germany then Japan and then America. Recorded in 1973 THE VISION by David Wilkerson who died today.

Author of the Cross and the Switch Blade. And of the VISION that detailed the 80's and 90's and onward, prophetically, published in 1974.

His last entry on his daily web devotional was absolutely stunning.

His last web blog posted today
[link to www.worldchallenge.org]
...To those going through the valley and shadow of death, hear this word: Weeping will last through some dark, awful nights—and in that darkness you will soon hear the Father whisper, “I am with you. I cannot tell you why right now, but one day it will all make sense. You will see it was all part of my plan. It was no accident. It was no failure on your part. Hold fast. Let me embrace you in your hour of pain.”

The VISION 1973
[link to youtu.be]

His passing is an abrupt reminder that our days are as the flower of grass... here today and gone tomorrow. Listen to His last most powerful word- A Call to Anguish. You can find it on youtube.

What I See For America And other end days prophecy
[link to newinepouring.wordpress.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP