Users Online Now: 2,232 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,282,460
Pageviews Today: 2,130,840Threads Today: 822Posts Today: 14,558
09:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ARKURA THE INTERDIMENSIONAL BEING WILL NOW REVEAL "SOME" MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi, if you don't know who I am yet, here are three related threads:

Thread: Im Arkura the interdimensional being. Ask me a question.

Thread: HI, I'M ARKURA. ASK ME A QUESTION.

Thread: I'M AN INTER-DIMENSIONAL BEING PERMITTED TO REVEAL TO YOU "SOME" OF THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE. ASK ME A QUESTION.

This thread is not a general question and answer thread, the other ones are.

The purpose of this thread is so that I can share with you "some" of the mysteries of the universe, to discuss and expound on specific topics.

I'm not permitted to tell you everything, just some things.

Here's a couple of suggestions but I'll let you all choose the topic or topics you want me to explain...

I could talk about:

1. The nature and physics of interdimensionality and interdimensional travel.
2. The physicality of the universe itself.
3. the mysteries of creation.
4. The hidden meanings encoded with in language.
5. some of the mysteries of religion and its formation...including what really happened back then.
6. How flying saucers work (I threw this one in just for GLP'ers)
7. Any other topic you want me to talk about (if I am permitted).

Get a concensus what you would like me to discuss and let me know...I'll be happy to share what I am allowed to...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP