Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject YISRAEL BEGS CHRISTIANS TO BE HOLY AS GOD COMMANDED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I tell you out of love examine your spiritual life and compare it to the word of God

2nd John chp2
2And heYAHSHUA [ Jesus] is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

3And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning.
The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

8Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

MANY OF YOU CHRISTIANS THINK THAT YOU WILL BE USHERED AWAY FROM THE TRIBULATION THAT IS TO COME...THAT IS A LIE THERE IS NO PRETRIBULATION OR MID TRIBULATION RAPTURE...THERE IS A GATHERING OF BELIEVERS BUT IT WILL BE TO THE END THE VERY LAST AND FINAL TRUMPET

THIS IS EVIDENT IN MATTHEW CHAPTER 24 IN THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH ISAIAH AMOS THE BOOK OF ESDRAS CHAPTER 13-16

YOU WHO WERE GRAFTED IN I WARN YOU ABOUT YOUR PROUD WAYS FOR JUST AS YOU WERE GRAFTED INTO THE TREE YOU WILL BE PLUCKED OUT.

Your disobedince to Gods LAW HAS TARNISHED YOU AND SEPARATED YOU FROM THE LORD...YOU FOLLOW ALL THE TRADITIONS OF THE WHORE MOTHER CHURCH AND YET YOU CRITICIZE HER BUT YOU DO THE SAME.
YOU ARE STILL ROOTED IN BAYLONIAN CATHOLIC TEACHINGS AND SAYING YOU ARE PROTESTANTS.. WHAT ARE YOU OR WHO ARE YOU PROTESTING AGAINST?

THE ONLY THING I SEE YOU PORTESTING AGAINST IS THE WORD AND LAWS OF GOD THAT HE GAVE TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL...SALVATION CAME TO YOU THROUGH GODS LOVE FOR YOU, BUT YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS LIBERTY TO CHANGE LAWS AND REJECT THE TRUTH AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN FALSE RELIGION

YOU MAKE UP STUPID CLAIMS AND FABLES SAYING THE LAW OF GOD WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS AND THER IS NO WORKS AS A BELIEVER ONLY FAITH, BUT YOUR BIBLE TEACHES THAT EVERYMAN WORKS WILL BE TRIED IN THE FIRE.

MATT 5:17
17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven

YAHSHUA [Jesus] WHILE ON EARTH WAS WORKING DAILY IN FAITH DOING GOOD PREACHING THE WORD,HONORING THE FATHER AND THE SHABBATH, VISITING THE POOR THE WIDOW ,THE HOMELESS.. THE TESTAMENT SAID LET THAT MIND BE IN YOU TO BE LIKE THE MESSIAH.

MATT 5:16
16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

EXAMINE YOUSELVES ! I DEAR YOU TAKE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, WRITE THEM DOWN ON PAPER BEFORE YOU AND READ IT AND COMPARE YOUR TARDY LIVES AGAINST IT AND SEE IF YOU ARE REALLY A SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH..I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU TODAY AND GOD IS ASKING YOU THE SAME .

TAKE THE LITMUS TEST OF YOUR FAITH THAT YOU PROFESS AND LET THE WORD JUDGE YOU

Matthew 22:36-40
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

YOU HAVE EMBRACED AND WALKED AFTER ALL OF THE THINGS TAUGHT TO YOU BELOW AND GOD IS ASKING YOU TO CHANGE AND RUN AWAY FROM THESE THINGS

Run from churches that embrace the three God theory that again came from your mother the Catholic Whore and is hinduism

Run from churches where they sell books and tapes and other things in the house of God the messsiah hates it

Run from churches where there are graven images saints and statues for the lord hates it

Run from churches where hip hop dancing is done on the alter of God

Run from churches where they dont call on,honor and pray to God the father no more; yet Yahshua commanded it.

Run from churches where they teach grace only and to disregard the ten commandments of God and words of the prophets

Run from churches who teaches you to break the SHABBATH ,it is a sign between you and God

Run from churches which has a family organization and power is given from pastor to wife from wife to son

Run from churches who number the sheep because king David was chastised for doing such

Run from churches where your pastor is remarried while his EXwife is alive and teaches you to do so. because God never divorces us, he waits for us to repent until we comeback to him. This is in your bible

Run from churches in America and around the world where there is no bible there is no cost but false theology, there is no soul searching words, there is no repentance of sin, no mention of the blood of Yahshua Run! Run!Its unclean run!

Run from churches where your pastor encourages and practices homo sexuality

Run from churches where they teach you to play with easter eggs and easter bunnies and not teach you to observe PASSOVER

Run from churches that teach you to observe Christmas and Easter,Ash Wednesday Lent when the LORD condemned these practices

Run from churches which support the bloody US unjustified wars in third world countries

Run from churches that are always talking about money

Run from churches where there is no reproving word

Run from churches where there is no love for the poor and orphan or those of old age

Run from churches when the pastor says "someone" in here tonight has a backpain and it will be healed tonight.HE IS A FAKE LIKE THE PALM READERS THE LORD WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHO IT IS

Run from churches that teach Paulism to corrupt the teachings of messiah

Run from churches that teaches Christ died for your sins so its ok to keep sinning and ask for forgiveness, for now you live under grace

Run from churches that teaches hate and racism because your father in heaven is no respector of persons but a father to those who love and obey his word
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP