Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HELP What can I do foreclosed sheriff sale and MERS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi my family has been hit really hard this year it is a very long story please help!! my name is Sheena

My question is pretty long….
Our mortgage went through three differant banks franklin, concord, and then wells fargo. Well, we went into foreclosure and just gave up didn\’t fight..Our house sold at a sheriff sale for way more than the amount we paid. It sould to HUD housing I believe and for the amount of $72,811.93 When we paid only $58,686.00 back in 2006..??!! So, it seems weird taht it sold for that amount of money to HUD? So, then exactly one day before court for the eviction I find out about MERS. I went down to the deeds office in hastings mi and pulled our papers and our home is a mers case…Found an attorney that went to court with us for free and asked Trott and Trotts attorney to provide the legal note/deed by the end of the day. Well, I called the attorney and he said he gave Trott till the next day…So I called the next day, and he basically told me to take the money and run and move…? Then, I read more about mers as there was a cover story on our towns paper the next day…SO, I called the deeds office and both ladies myself and the state is now totally confused…The attorney that help us seems bothered by the whole deal now I really dont think he wants to bother with it as it is so new and such a biggie…
wells fargo did offer us cash for keys in the amount of $1400.00 but they will not release the money till May 16th when they inspect to make sure we are completly out of our home.
So, is there any hope?
I have been in the process of claiming social security disability due to numerous issues one of which is called Mixed connective Tissue disease its like Lupus and RA. Anyway, its been 2 years on my own and 9 months with an attorney trying to win my case. My case is now in between Battle Creek and Lansing to be reviewed for the Administrative Judge. So, I am hopeing that this will all go through so we dont have to live with family or worst on the streets. Moving is going to be very tough on us because of my illness and money and as good as $1400.00 sounds we would almost rather stay here so we dont have to keep living in fear and we have 2 weeks to move if we settle with wells fargo and not push this mers. I really dont knwo what to do???!!!!
We could not make the house payments due to my illness. I am no longer able to work and keeping up with my medical issues. I have to keep up with doctors and medications so I am feeling descent enough to give my all to my daughter and husband, is all I am able to do. This is very hard times for my family and if MERS isnt allowed to foreclose on our home than that would be good for us. And, buy us some time to possibly be able to afford our payments or find a rental…At this time our finances are so tight and DHS is only able to help so much.
As if this isnt bad enough, our michigan taxes are being garnished for over $1,000.00 and our taxes are to help us with rent if we do have to move out.

Oh, I also read that this MERS is being investigated by the F B I, is that true?
I am really in need of finding someone that can really help me!!
Any advice you can give to me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Thanks,
Sheena
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP