Users Online Now: 1,679 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 485,857
Pageviews Today: 798,125Threads Today: 270Posts Today: 5,110
09:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT AMERICA...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why is it, that with every 'dramatic' (tv)appearance &/or descision Obama makes & takes, he seems to be purposely (?) trying to estrange his potential voters from him?

Do you still consider this man, to be the symbol of hope, change & fair play, the way he presented himself during his election campaigne?

Do you still trust the man behind the birth certificate soap - what took you so long? - & the ungoing Osama Bin Laden scam?

Isn't it about time to get rid of both the Democrats & Repulblicans & vote for an 'independed' third option, whoever that may be?

Personaly I feel both stupid & betrayed that I ever seriously believed he was gonna be the person that would give me back my faith in 'the American way of life'.

Right now I can only say that THE WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT AMERICA...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP