Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,226,277
Pageviews Today: 2,047,869Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 14,633
07:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Becoming A First Time Father...Concerned, Need Advice!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Posted on The Cancer Conspiracy thread.
Thanks for the piece of information, I will definately check it out. I will also post some more information on the SV40 soon. I've just been given some scary yet very exciting news this morning (it has nothing to do with this virus), I won't say what it is yet, I don't want to jinx it (still early stages). Because of this news I will be alittle pre-occupied for abit, but I promise once things settle down alittle bit I will post some more research!

In the mean time if you would like to ask me any questions, please feel free to post them here, I will be checking this thread often and will reply where possible.
 Quoting: Project: Awareness

Posted on The Overpopulation Conspiracy thread.
I've just been given some scary yet very exciting news this morning (it has nothing to do with this thread), I won't say what it is yet, I don't want to jinx it (still early stages). Because of this news I will be alittle pre-occupied for abit, but I promise once things settle down alittle bit I will post some more research and continue with this thread.
 Quoting: Project: Awareness

I have been given some exciting yet scary news, I will become a first time dad, in these troubling times...

Although I'm thrilled and proud of this exciting news, I can't help but worry. I'm pretty sure most of you have a plan, whether it's an action plan or a reaction plan for when the SHTF, I did too (re-action plan), but now I feel like those plans are no longer feasible. I know I shouldn't be worrying about the 'what ifs', but that seems to come with the territory of becoming a proud father.

One of my concerns are that my partner will be heavily pregnant, or we will have a new-born, come the predicted doom. I don't think personally this date is correct, but you never know!

But before we even get to 'Operation: Special Delivery' my concerns are with the radiation circling/thickening in the Northern Hemisphere. What advice could you please give in regards to keeping radiation away from mother/baby? ie milk etc. Also could you please inform me of what food/water is reported as contaminated with radiation?

Furthermore, because of this exciting news, I will be researching all about baby/toddler vaccines and the effects of radiation during pregnancy. (if you are aware of my threads you will know that I research to the hilts). Once/when my research is completed or heading within that direction I will post a thread based upon my research.

In the 1950's researched showed that a single pelvic X-ray of a pregnant woman would double the rate of childhood leukemia in the unborn baby! If that X-ray were given in the first 3 months of pregnancy, that risked increased 10 times higher. Just 2 abdominal X-Rays to a male increase the risk of his children developing leukemia. CT scans are considered to be low risks from radiation, yet a 40 year old woman has a 1 in 270 chance of getting cancer from a CT scan, a 20 year old has a 2 in 270 chance.

In 1972 Dr Abram Petkau discovered that low levels of radiation, over a longer period of time, were more damaging than higher doses over a short period of time.

[link to newresearchfindingstwo.blogspot.com]

And of course, they all tell us how it's all safe...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1338453

My threads, 'The Cancer Conspiracy' and 'The Overpopulation Conspiracy', have taken a back seat role for the moment (I hope you can all understand), but once things have settled down at home, I will be continuing both of these threads.

Thankyou, and I look forward to your help/responses...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP