Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject More thoughts on the adultery case
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message MisterCopland‎ #UAE #Adultery I still want answers. The girl is NOT guilty. No trial yet? No updates? I will find out the truth. Stay Priceless.
‎
MisterCopland‎ Still no update in the adultery case from the Emirates.I'm fighting for her so the Emirates should really set her free. #wrongfulconviction

I am still fighting for this girl. For this kid.
Why? Because this case affects not only a nation, but it affects the women of that nation, it affects the YOUTH of that nation.

Not only that, but it affected me. It caught my attention, it drew me in, and it's something that I decided to fight for, and also there was something I decided to fight against. Now, I'm not a 'human rights activist.' I'm just a person who believes in freedom. Freedom regardless of what your religious laws or beliefs are. Freedom to wear your hair down in public and wear shorts on a sunny day so you're not sweating profusively under a cultural veil, of lies, of hurt, of sadness and of a glass ceiling being put into place just because of the conformation bias that a country has against a certain people.

People say choose your battles, they say, don't fight a fight you can't win, don't fight a fight that is in another country when there are causes to fight for or fight against in your own country. Well I'm here to say, that it should not matter if someone comes from a certain background. A certain age ceiling. It shouldn't matter if you study Muslim, Christianity, it shouldn't matter. Now I'm not you're typical 'wanting to promote peace' guy, because I do believe those who are violent and inhumane towards their own kind, should be met with the same force.

Why did I take this case on my shoulders? They messed with a kid. They messed with an innocent, female, minor, who they claim she committed a crime she didn't even commit. I believe in the kid and I believe that the only wrong she did was 'dating' a guy of an eleven-year age difference, while she is a minor.

Someone is worth fighting for. There are some causes out there that people are called to. Mine is protecting the youth. The youth are worth fighting for. I don't care where's anybody is from, you mess with the youth, and you instantly mess with me.

So if you want to tell everybody that you're a loving, happy, peaceful country or nation well then you surely need to take the veil of deceit off and practice what you preach.
You want to be happy and peaceful? Well show it. Otherwise a nation that is synonymous with violence and discrimination, is only bound to receive that in which they deliver.

The veil will be lifted soon, and it only takes one voice to begin the tearing, showing the shadows behind the mask.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP