Users Online Now: 1,633 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 701,869
Pageviews Today: 1,500,450Threads Today: 762Posts Today: 15,989
11:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You want to stop going bald and regrow your hair? Stop masturbating. I'm living proof it works!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK I don't exactly know what's going on here, but I'd been studying hairloss for years, and there were all sorts of differing theories as to what causes it. I was reading about how the anti-hairloss drug Propecia prevents testosterone being converted into dihydrotestosterone -- the supposed hormone responsible for causing male pattern baldness. This hormone is also apparently related to the male sex drive.

So I started to recall during my teens and onwards how high my sex drive was; I'd masturbate constantly, and that's when my hairline began to recede. So, I decided to give up masturbating to see if this would make any difference, and did this for several months, then, one day when I looked in the mirror, I noticed small blonde hairs starting to grow back! Over time these hairs became darker and thicker, then even more small blonde hairs started to grow back, and, again, they grew thicker and darker.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but here's a few theories which may explain how my hair is regrowing:

1) I discovered that cells cannot go through cell division when they are heated beyond 40C. Everytime we masturbate, the blood becomes super heated because of dihydrotesosterone. It is a very powerful metabolite, said to be 5 to 10 times more potent than testosterone. As you're probably aware, 30 to 40% of body heat is lost through the head via small sweat glands attached to the hair follicle. They are called eccrine glands. So each time we masturbate, this red hot DHT blood travels to the scalp, and inflames the follicle, and causes cell division to come to a stand still (because cell division cannot occur beyond 40C). The cell then begins to shrink. This may also explain why hairloss is accelerated during prolonged periods of stress, because stress hormones are metabolites, which causes a rapid increase in blood temperature, and, like masturbating, this red hot blood travels to the scalp and inflames the hair follicles.

2) Each time we masturbate, blood containing DHT, travels to the scalp, and gradually begins to clog up the capillaries connected to the hair follicle and it's components. The hair follicle has many components, such as the eccrine glands, erector pilli muscle, sebaceous gland, etc. Like I mentioned before, the eccrine glands are responsible for releasing body heat from the scalp. When these glands become clogged with DHT, they cannot effectively release body heat, so this heat becomes trapped within the follicle and inflames it. Have you noticed that each time you've been losing your hair, that you've felt a prickly heat sensation in your scalp? This is because heat cannot escape, and thus inflammation occurs, and consequently, hairloss.

3) Giving up masturbating, inhibits testosterone from being converted into DHT, and causes a rise in testosterone levels. Testosterone is responsible for protein synthesis, whereby it has an anabolic effect upon cells; the more tesosterone in the bloodstream, the more developed each cell of your body will be. So maybe extra testosterone assists in building stronger, healthier hair follicles? All I know is, not only is my hair regrowing, but I'm starting to become more masculine looking. My face and body muscles/ bone structure is noticably more defined, and my skin looks thicker and healthier than ever before.

There are more factors involved in the causes of baldness, but I'm living proof that giving up masturbating/sex causes your hair to start to regrow! I'm going to continue doing this until my hairline is fully restored to it's original state.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP