Users Online Now: 2,769 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,610,898
Pageviews Today: 2,572,314Threads Today: 810Posts Today: 17,991
07:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who or what controls this illusion?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can pretty much see through all the bullshit of this illusion and will sum in up below.

1) It's scripted shit - Your character role is scripted and so is the storyline.

2) Law of attraction is bullshit - It doesn't matter what you say, do, think or believe - The who or what that controls this illusion will sometimes give you what you believe but sometimes not. There is no set formula or rhyme or reason.

3) It seems like a sort of "inverted reality" where you get often what you don't want and what you want is unreachable. Though once in awhile the PC (Program controller) throws out a "cookie" or a "carrot" to pull you along down different "rabbit holes"

4) No one know anything! All you know is you think therefore you are! You can't trust your perceptions. Where do your thoughts, feelings come from? Are your thoughts and feelings scripted by the PC (Program controller)

So my question for you is WHO or WHAT do you think controls this illusion?

It could be the following:

1) Evil Aliens

2) We're already microchipped at birth and we're already programmed

3) We have a higher or expanded part that is "pooping out" scene after scene.

Now I'm going with number 3) because it seems to me I have this big blob or PC (Program Controller) or expanded self or higher self that just "poops out" scenes regardless of what I feel about that scene. It is like this machine that just robotically produces scenes and even has scripted my thoughts, beliefs, feelings and actions. It's all scripted bullshit and yes I've posted before.

It seems the Expanded Asshole that controls this illusion just keeps trying to suck me into the bullshit that is this illusion. It will try to suck me in by using those around me or events to get me going down "rabbit holes" again or buying into the kaka that is this illusion.

Problem is I ain't buying it anymore. I really don't give a flying fuck whether there are chemtrails or whether we end up in FEMA camps...who cares? Just a storyline.

What pisses me off is the fact that I'm not "in the driver's seat". That there is some robotic or sick and twisted fuck of a being controlling the script and my scenes.

I'm looking to hear from others about what or whom they feel controls this illusion and the script.

Not looking for a discussion about whether this illusion is scripted or not.

Not looking for some mind control games by shilltards.

Not looking for a psych evaluation from amateurs who have their own mental problems

Was Descartes correct that some evil aliens are controlling this illusion?

Like I said I believe it's an expanded self that is robotic and "poops out" scenes and feels nothing about what I experience. But I can never know for sure.

The fucker sure likes to dangle "carrots" out there to get me going down "rabbit holes"..that's for sure...

The storyline sure doesn't interest me anymore...could care less about conspiracy shit or mainstream shit...'cause it's all shit...just more "TRAPS" the PC (Program Controller) is dishing out

And please no posts from arrogant condescending assholes who think they know for 100% anything...just your THEORIES because let's face it that's all we have!

I'm gonna read responses and not respond probably for awhile just 'cause I wanna read people's thoughts is all

Thanks!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News