Users Online Now: 1,429 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 520,932
Pageviews Today: 678,871Threads Today: 204Posts Today: 2,792
06:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Updated with Photos 5/9*** Israel / Rothschild Banker Elites Plan to Nuke the World ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ISRAEL PLANS TO NUKE THE USA !

Maybe Fukushima has already fulfilled their agenda.

Let me explain the comment. I am not Antisemitic. That is l just a label designed to insulate a few men who have hijacked the Jewish faith.

When I say Israel... I don't mean the good innocent people of Israel... I mean the Zionist.

The Zionist ARE NOT Israel... although they do control it.

So more correctly I would say THE Rothschild's Banking Cartels PLAN TO NUKE THE USA.

I can't tell you how crazy I feel to know That I might be the first to put this together and Post it here on GLP.

A few hours ago I posted the thread at the bottom.

I came across the SAMSON OPTION today. Please take the time to read this link before continuing.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here is an 2006 Washington Post Article about The Samson Option. [link to www.washingtonpost.com]

Here is a book entitled The Samson Option [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Please give me your feedback and Rate this 5 Stars so we can get it pinned !

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS AS A POSSIBILITY !

GARR

How did I come up with Samson Option and this Gargoyle?
The Gargoyle sits in is a older model of SAMSONITE luggage. The only reason I knew this is because my mother had this very luggage when I was a child.. hers was orange not black as shown.

:SamsonLug:

If you look here at the ends of the case you can see the release latches that pull forward.

Denverrunways
Runways at Denver, Check out the shape.

Denverair3
Mural at DIA

Denverair1
Mural at DIA:

Denverwall2
Mural at DIA

Anubus
The Egytion God of the Dead / Underworld Anubus at DIA.

Horseatdenver
The Horse of the Apocalypse at DIA. The statue supposedly fell on the artist who created the sculpture killing him.

Now here is the First thread !

Gargoyle in the suit case, of course, is a metaphor.

1st Gargoyle used for water routing.
2nd Gargoyle comes from French word throat.
3rd Gargoyle is an Omen and usually coupled to evil.

So... The Water coming from the throat of evil with quench the thrust of the multitudes. Evil will speak lies and most will drink and be satisfied with the toxic lies from the throat of the Antichrist.

Now the Suit case.

Looks Like a Samsonite as someone else has mentioned this in thread.

Because We CAN TELL that is a Samsonite... this is important.

The word SAMSON actually means "man of the sun".

If you are a Samsonite you are a man from the Sun area.

Many ancient cultures believed that Spirits dwell the Planets and Stars.

So this signifies the Evil Spirit or man will come from the Sun.

Now all of this is layer upon layer of symbology.

Now from a Judaiyan Rabbinic literature perspective, they
identifiy Samson with Bedan. Who was a Judge mentioned by Samuel in his farewell address (1 Samuel 12:11) among the Judges that delivered Israel from their enemies. However, the name "Bedan" is not found in the Book of Judges. The name "Samson" is derived from the Hebrew word "shemesh", which means the sun, so that Samson bore the name of God, who is called "a sun and shield" in Psalms 84:11; and as God protected Israel, so did Samson watch over it in his generation, judging the people even as did God. Samson's strength was divinely derived.

Here it looks as though Samson is a Shield or a Judge for Israel which could simply mean god's people.

The two placed together is quite fascinating.

So... to the core of my analysis...

Judgment comes from the Sun or Son. To some it will be as water soothing and quenching...life giving. For others it will be as Fire spewing from the throat of evil. Judgment comes and it will be released from its containment soon.

The short Version...

Evil comes from the Sun.

Maybe this points to all the recient Sun CME activity and the fact that we are headed for a solar maximus in 2012.

Now... I have not studied other parts of the Airport. If the ones who are looking for me... offer me a job so that I can quit my job... then that will be great.

At that point I will decipher the rest.

Keep in mind, if I were to study the rest, it could add or change the dimensions of what I have shared today.

Peace,

Zin

Updated 5/8

I don’t expect all of you to agree with my views. The real purpose is for those who doubt what I bring forth to go out and try to prove me wrong by DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
I’m gonna let the cat out of the back here (at least 1 of them).

I come to GLP and pick fights with a lot of you….so I can learn.

So… if you want to pick a fight with me on this subject… then I don’t mind. Just do me one favor. Scrutinize everything with an open mind. If you get overly abusive, I won’t take you seriously.

So… here we go…

I’m gonna make some statements and you can decide which one you want to discuss with me.

I could write a book on the amount if material I have but I just don’t have the time. I am a poor working boy and I have bills to pay. So here they are in no particular order.

1. All Jews are not bad people. All Christians are not bad people. All Muslims are not bad people. You get the idea.

2. Whenever I say “the Jew’s” or the “Bankers” you should ask right away… “WHO ARE THE JEWS?”...”WHO ARE THE BANKERS.” I will then explain further in that direction.

3. Most Real Jews do not support Zionist. Zionist is a political cabal owned and controlled by Bankers for their purposes.

4. The Talmud is one of the vilest and disgusting things I have ever read. If you are a Jew and you agree with the Talmud and you do not support the Zionist…. Then I suggest you re- read your own holy book. As I understand it… it is still used to train your Rabbis today.

5. Jews are not God’s chosen people. There are no chosen people. For a God to chosen a favorite would mean that that god is trapped in dualities... which is a lower level of mind. Now you can worship a lower level god if you chose to…most do so you will find comfort in the numbers.

6. I don’t worry too much about misspelled words. “I don’t give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.” ~ Attributed to Mark Twain~

7. There are no countries… no governments, only cooperation’s. You and I are Corporate Citizens. It’s a nice way of saying… you are a slave.

8. There is no U.S. Constitution. It was usurped beginning in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. I even have reason to believe it was usurped as far back as 1861. “You have been living in a dream Neo”.

9. Most all organizations are funded by Bankers. If an Organization turns out to be useful… that they did not start…. They simply buy it or buy the CEO or owner. They have an UNLIMITED supply of money. (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, ect.)

10. “Conspiracy nuts are just nuts… they know nothing”. They are birthers, they are truthers. This is a programed response. Your brain has been hacked to think this way. It’s easier. It requires less thought. It makes the world a simpler place. And isn’t that what everyone wants? The answer is a clear and resounding ...NO.

11.U.S. Presidents are paid actors. Not since JFK have we had a man in office that wanted to truly fix thing… the last man who did that got his head blown off…. Yes by the Bankers.

12. By now you are probably saying…damn... this guy blames the bankers for everything. Follow the yellow brick… by wearing silver slippers I always say.

I could go on and on….. but let’s start there.

Peace,
Zin

TribGreen
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP