Users Online Now: 1,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 174,880
Pageviews Today: 294,486Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,797
04:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the CHOCOLATE CONSPIRACY! (seriously, WTF??? willy wonka....)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i am throwing out a few comments i made in other threads because these comments were a fractal on what was being talked about and i think this deserves it's own thread because it's just so weird.

here are my comments:

i have never been into chocolate ever and the last few weeks i have been really into it. it's odd.
so i can't even remember how i got on the track of chocolate yesterday but it is seriously coveted like oil or gold. the elite are obsessed with continuing to make it and having us eat it. the investors in chocolate or the same as the world bank, etc. whenever i would do searches on things i was interested in, it always lead to something about chocolate inevitably. and then MM's had a new meaning. and Mars.
see how into this they are?
[link to www.icco.org]

also, the mayans, supposedly, never gave chocolate to women or children. it was only for men. now they market it almost exclusively towards women and children.

i found out it has a chemical in it called theobromine (i think that is what it is called? (weirdly, also called xantheos...but you can't find any info on that)

this chemical acts on the vestal nerve to depolarize it.
i guess there are 2 parts of the nerve and maybe to depolarize it means to numb it. that is what it was seeming to point to.
it only caught my eye because on oprah the other day (i know this is really linking a bunch of odd things together) and the director tom shadyac was on and he said to oprah that she was basically a "drug pusher" for the this nerve.
you can find the quote by googling. and he even aid that they used oprah's shows to study it more uin depth. it's the nerve which connects us to our throat and heart. it has to do with empathy and the fight or flight response.

so, just doing free association here by intuition, it would seem that chocolate ENHANCES us to keep our heart in the shape of a closed fleur dis lys, energetically. and that it reduces kundalini energy. which may be why they are so hung ho on making sure we all keep eating chocolate and even more of it even tho it is not even a sutainable resource or has any nutritional value really.

the other thing that has this chemical is tea.
which is interesting and related but i don't want to go off on too many tangents.

and btw, am i the only one who sees all the massive symbology and undercurrent of the remake of willy wonka, charlie and the chocolate factory?
so intense.

and i know this sounds crazy, but that is why i am on GLP (ha :) but i think this ties in with child sacrifice or something to do with purity.

or maybe chocolate just makes us taste better to the E.T.s

just throwing out a bunch of stuff and see what sticks....

----

please go to the iccco.org website and then FOLLOW the trail. it's insane. i wish i had someone else to talk about this because, as frolicky as this sounds, i think that is where "they" hide the best. in children's nursery rhymes. in candy. in plain site. it's devious.

i have so much to say about this i will add later, when i have time.
but there is something devious going on with chocolate and children's nursery rhymes. i think this is the beginning of the brainwashing a la disney.

i don't think chocolate is in itself, evil. it has good and bad properties as do all plants. but i think we need to be aware of the ENORMOUS amount of energy that is going into the marketing of chococlate.

and even how this spills into pedophelia.

*twilight theme song*

help me out guys. if there is anyone who can put these puzzle pieces together i know it's you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP