Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,363,757
Pageviews Today: 2,258,283Threads Today: 854Posts Today: 15,367
09:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Angel/Messenger of God appears in shopping centre in Australia??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just wanted to share this weird experience I had the other day with everyone...

A few days ago I had a strange experience in my local shopping centre. I bought myself something to eat and sat down at one of the tables in the food court where I noticed a man wandering around the whole area approaching tables. He was about 40 yrs old.. he had thongs on.. i think most people call them flip flops... and he was dirty in appearance.. his clothes looked grubby and he had a 4 oclock shadow and wore a baseball cap.. he looked like homeless man.
I kept eating but couldnt help but notice this man as he kept approaching tables and talking to each person at each table.. as he came closer I could hear what he was saying.. he was asking each person in turn whether they believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour?.... To be honest I was hoping he would avoid me, I was thinking.. please dont talk to me.. what a weirdo.. crazy man u know.. homeless bum... anyway... he asked everyone... And some people said.. yes.. in which he would reply "Bless you brother" or.. "Thats ok, you're saved" and to the people who said no... he would say things like.. "your going to burn" "you dont stand a chance" "you're doomed" etc. He never asked why they didnt believe.. to my knowledge anyway and the way he asked and responded wasnt said in a very malicious way.. it was kind of matter of fact.. Some people were like.. Fuck off... etc.. and he just responded.... "Thats okay.. you'll burn.." and walked onto the next table..
Inevitably he reached my table and he asked me.. "Do you believe in Jesus Christ?" I said.. "Yes Im a Christian".... to which he replied "you're saved". I remember thinking this guy is going to stink.. but refelcting afterwards, I noticed he didnt smell at all and I thought it was strange.
So.. he moved on and kept doing the rounds of every table. I finished eating and couldnt see him anymore and I left to wander round the shopping centre.. As I was browsing the shops I couldnt help but think back about the weird guy.. and in the back of my mind I wondered if he might be dangerous... as if he may come back and hurt the people who said they didnt believe.. like a shooting or something in the centre.. So I made my way to Centre Management to let them know about this guy... just in case.
I told reception about him and she called a big Maori security guy, whom I them retold the story to.. feeling a little silly to be honest.. probably making a mountain out of a molehill... anyhow.. the security gave me a funny look... like he was apprehensive to talk... but then he said that.. after they revamped the shopping centre in 2004 (? i think) they have had numerous people come into Centre Management and report this same weird guy... asking the same things... and that when they checked the video cameras.. he isnt there. He isnt on the cameras.. I was shocked and just mumbled.. "really?" and he said.. "yep" and then said he had to go.. and rushed off... and that was it..

What are your opinions on this? Id love to hear what you think it could be? An Angel? or messenger of God? I dont know... I'd love to see the video footage... like.. when he approaches the tables, the people obviously look up and answer his questions.. so on the video.. does it capture people talking to thin air?
...Intriguing...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP