Users Online Now: 1,337 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 279,733
Pageviews Today: 368,640Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 1,446
03:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ladies and Gents the `grey` alien footage is FAKE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi, myself and many other people have been going after a nova guy who for years now has been behind some of the bigger hoaxes on youtube, ripping off videos from rare documentries, adding old age video effects and passing them off as `smuggled from area 51 alien footage`

recently the `zeta gray blah blah ` footage has been going viral with 100 000 sheeple hailing it as the best footage yet!

Myself and many people KNOW its 351nova, a guy who is webmaster for novagaming and called michael ward, who is behind this!

Anyway im not going to bore you with all the facts, but the kgb logo from the first video is stolen from the ufo russia crash video lmfao, and the `time stamps` on the video are from a microsoft coding that only came around 2005 not 1940s LOL!

Anyway i wont bore you with all that though (trust me theres so much evidence of hoaxer its crazy).. anyway the cutting proof was the self ownage of our beloved ivan0135

he brought out a video saying..well meh you may as well watch it

it was supposed to be a clever all spooky mysterious message from the power that be, but was overdone and has pwned himself!
think for a second -- why the HELL would a `whistleblower` with the `holy grail and ultimate et evidence` be so bothered by peoples opinions LMFAO that it stops them `releasing more footage`

Anybody who still thinks this is real.. is stupid!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP