Users Online Now: 2,706 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,553
Pageviews Today: 1,529,034Threads Today: 435Posts Today: 9,582
02:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hi,everyone,i have a question on c/2010 x1(elenin comet)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So first to start with a warm hello to everyone on this site,and i can see how it is valuable to have such a site in this world of lies we live in.
I will touch a subject i am sure you have heard many times before,but i am not here to fearmonger or anything like that...
I have a simple question,witch i am baffled to see no one have proposed it before me:
So we have a huge government agency that keeps track of universe around us,as you all know it is called NASA.
As i am aware they keep track of celestial objects even beyond our solar system.
And now there goes the question,if some amateur astronomer can discover a celestial body and record it,why is NASA constantly reassuring us that there is no danger,yet they haven't released a picture of it?
I think this is a fair question to propose and i would really like an answer.
Thanks in advance
God bless you all
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>