Users Online Now: 2,492 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,667,780
Pageviews Today: 2,213,202Threads Today: 517Posts Today: 9,234
03:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Universal/Galactic Fractal Resonance Schedule ~ 2008 Market Crash Resonance Approaching
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I was wondering a few weeks back if anything would happen in this new Universal cycle once we reached the same resonating point in time with 9/11, which occurred during the Galactic level. I figured roughly that May 1st would be the resonating point with 9/11. Low and behold on that day, the story broke that Osama Bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces. Although my rough estimation was slightly in error (April 27th, 2011 was closer to resonating with September 11th, 2001) the results were interesting enough to continue examining with you other events which had a high impact on global consciousness that happened during the Galactic cycle, to see if any theme connections will manifest during the remainder of this Universal cycle.

So we will go through a few more events from the Galactic cycle to figure on some near future resonating dates to watch for during this Universal cycle, and what they might possibly theme themselves around. And just to let you know I'm treating this as an exercise of human imagination and creativity rather than be in a more serious or prophetic type of manner. If anything, this thread is for enjoyment and celebration of the wonderful and mysterious Creation we all live in. This is something to have fun with. But you can treat it anyway you see fit, I don't want to rob anyone of their doomgasm. It would be awesome to hear your take on things as we try to make theme connections between these fractal time periods.

For those of you scratching your head, wondering what I'm talking about...

mayantempl

Above are 9 levels of time that are in a mathematical harmony. Each level is 20 times shorter than the previous. Each level represents stages of consciousness evolution in which novelty and complexity of reality increases, thus leading to greater ability to be aware of the reality around you.

All the events in the far right column of the chart are the end product of each cycle. The manifestation of all of these events has a common theme, and that theme is the building up of the fully aware human. The manifestation of the human cell, placental mammals, bi pedal apes, homosapiens, agriculture, modern national institutions, global society, and galactic awareness are all in resonance with each other by a factor of 20.

For more info, read here...

Thread: The Contact Thread ~ The Magic Of Our Fractal Reality ~ Wanna Take A Ride? (version 20.13)

Okay, I want to show you how I do this so it's fully disclosed and so that you yourself can apply the same technique if you want to check other resonances with other dates/cycles, etc...

I'll use the 9/11 resonance as the example.

First, you need to figure the time span for each level.

Use this day count calculator to calculate your time span...

[link to www.timeanddate.com]

The Galactic level begins on January 5th, 1999 and completes on October 28th, 2011 ~ a timespan of 4680days.

The Universal level begins on March 9th, 2011 and also completes itself on October 28th, 2011 ~ a timespan of 234 days. Both figures include the end date day of 10/28/11.

Using our day count calculator, September 11th 2001 was 981 days into the Galactic cycle.

To yield a 'percentage of Galactic level time', simply divide 981 by the total duration of the Galactic cycle...

981/4680 = 0.209 x 100 = 20.9%

Then all you do is figure out what date 20.9% of the total duration of the Universal cycle is...

234 x .209 = 49 Days

Use your day count calculator and add 49 days from the start day of 3/9/11 and you end up at April 27th, 2011.

Now remember this is a point to point 'resonance'. To fully express the resonance 'period', you have to remember that every Universal day is worth 20 Galactic days, because...

4680/234 = 20

So add 10 days to either side of September 11th, 2001 and you get a resonating timespan of September 1st, 2011 to September 21st, 2011. That's what the full 24 hour duration of April 27th, 2011 resonates with in a timespan expression. We could get as anal as we want about it and figure it down to the hour/minute/second but I just think a 'rough' expression in days will be good enough.

Now although nothing public was announced about Bin Laden on that day, we did suffer a national tragedy when very powerful storms swiftly moved in a ravaged the southern states. The Bin Laden 'job' wasn't yet public knowledge, but was heavily 'in the works' at this time. What May 1st, 2011 resonated with was the time span between November 20th to December 10th, 2001.

So in the Universal cycle, April 27th to May 1st manifested a national tragedy with the swift moving storms, the highly televised unification of the royal couple, and the Bin Laden 'job'.

In the Galactic cycle, the corresponding events during September 1st to December 10th, 2001 includes the national tragedy of 9/11 and the highly televised destruction of the twin towers, followed by the American response with the start of the war in Afghanistan (2001-present), and the first efforts to hunt down Bin Laden.

------

So here are a few more events which occurred during the Galactic cycle and there corresponding resonant time spans...

The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster occurred on February 1st, 2003 and resonates with May 22nd, 2011.

The War in Iraq (2003-present) began on March 20, 2003 and resonates with Wednesday, May 25th, 2011.

The founding of Facebook occurred in February, 2004. I figured the date as the 1st. This resonates with Friday, May 27th, 2011.

The Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami occurred on December 26th, 2004 and resonates with Sunday, June 26th, 2011.

The Market Crash of 2008 began on October 8th, 2008 and resonates with Saturday, September 3rd, 2011.

The Disaster in the Gulf of Mexico at the Deepwater Horizon site began on April 20th, 2010 and resonates with Saturday, October 1st, 2011.

If there are any more you would like to check and need help with let me know and if they seem interesting enough I'll add them to the OP.

peace

------
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!