Users Online Now: 1,924 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,791
Pageviews Today: 1,413,328Threads Today: 678Posts Today: 11,706
03:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I want to buy a telescope what kind should I buy?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have always for my entire life wanted a really good telescope and just have not had the money to buy one. I would like to know what kind I should look into buying. I will be able to swing about $2000.00 maybe in the next few months so I want to research and learn more about what things I need to know and buy...

I have been looking at the brand Meade with the AutoStar controller but is it worth it? I am getting mixed reviews on the cotroller and electronic telescopes...?? I am somewhat new to Astronomy I mean I know some constellations and all the planets and all that but the idea of having the guided tour and software to learn with...

Any suggestions for me?

I am a photographer so I do know some about lenses and stuff but I am sure there is some differances too...
and I want to be able to search planets, moons, galaxies, nebulas,stars, and so on....So, I want something that will do it all..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP