Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All religions are a crock of shit
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't help it that the bible is fake. Doesn't mean that i don't believe love to be the key. Love comes in many different ways. It is not finite. The bible itself preaches that it is.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16

Death is a natural part of our existence. What is wrong with that? It is another step of conciousness. To proclaim that you will be immortal is a facade on the fear of death. Are you going to sacrifice your child? Should you sacrifice your child? Don't you see what is wrong with this?

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only son." John 3:18

ok so what this is saying is basically, "if you don't take my word for it, you are an insignificant pissant of non-existence."

Jesus said,"I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the father except through me."
-John 14:6

Love being a many faceted thing, there is not one way to love. I don't care who you are. God is many things to many people. There is not just one way for anything. If there were only one way, there wouldn't be a universe.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
-acts 4:12

It's like a bouncer at a club saying "i don't know you", and then a man comes up with some benjamins and does a hand slap with jesus. Jesus says"sup, charlie?" and lets him into heaven. looks back at you and says "what you gonna do there aint no other way in here." wtf

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, crushed for our inequities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."
-Isaiah 53:5

"Hey, you see that person over there lets kick the shit out of him, torture him to an almost death, and i know, lets nail him to the cross. That will make us all better, because all we do is suck ass."

You don't see what is wrong this?
I cannot believe that a literal idea of love, creation, and existence would literally, if said being had an offspring of our "integrity", wish them death so that the rest of the world may beg for pity from a being that will destroy them from hatred cause they didn't believe that he was gonna get them if they didn't believe that his "son", written in a book thousands of years before we were born, was sacrificed for us.
If you would not sacrifice your child then neither would God.
You have to understand that this is a way to keep you from living life to it's fulfillment. STFU live peacefully with love and understanding.
Don't begin to say you know what the hell is going on because you read something from a book that you don't understand. This is our reality. Not the reality of another that we have asked permission to be a part of.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP