Users Online Now: 1,749 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 828,230
Pageviews Today: 1,421,242Threads Today: 548Posts Today: 10,212
03:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SOMETHING VERY VERY VERY STRANGE !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SOMETHING VERY VERY VERY STRANGE...

Here are two posts from a dream I had. I posted it on this thread;

2011 prophecy thread.

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 27)

My dream, as you can see the dream was posted on 4 / 23 / 11. This is not when I had the dream it was much earlier:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1353413
? United States
4/23/2011 7:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread
Quote [+] #

Are there any Christians that believe they can interpret a very very strange dream I had a few months back ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1353413

It has been bothering me ever since I had it. I am a devout Christian, and the dream in not prophetic.

Anyone, only a Christian ?

Why don't you just begin a thread to see if someone would like to try an interpretation.
 Quoting: Once4All

Why don't you give it a try ?

I am a DEVOUT Christian.

The dream begins... I am asleep in bed, and three things come and get me out of bed. We start flying through the air and they tell me " Lucifer wants to talk to you."

I am not afraid. We fly over oceans of water, they are holding onto me (whatever they are) and I see an island of pure sand. They set me down on the island, which is fairly small and on the island is a big solid gold pentagram.

Then I notice something like an oak tree trunk with no top or leaves. It has a face (kind of ) in the bark. I say "Are you Lucifer?" The tree says "Yes". Then I look over at the golden pentagram and say " So... this is where you live ?"

That's all I remember.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1353413
? United States
4/23/2011 7:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread
Quote [+] #

Are there any Christians that believe they can interpret a very very strange dream I had a few months back ?

It has been bothering me ever since I had it. I am a devout Christian, and the dream in not prophetic.

Anyone, only a Christian ?

Why don't you just begin a thread to see if someone would like to try an interpretation.
 Quoting: Once4All

Why don't you give it a try ?

I am a DEVOUT Christian.

The dream begins... I am asleep in bed, and three things come and get me out of bed. We start flying through the air and they tell me " Lucifer wants to talk to you."

I am not afraid. We fly over oceans of water, they are holding onto me (whatever they are) and I see an island of pure sand. They set me down on the island, which is fairly small and on the island is a big solid gold pentagram.

Then I notice something like an oak tree trunk with no top or leaves. It has a face (kind of ) in the bark. I say "Are you Lucifer?" The tree says "Yes". Then I look over at the golden pentagram and say " So... this is where you live ?"

That's all I remember.

I forgot, he said "yes, inside it."

---------------------

I also forgot to mention the 3 things that took me were all black. I don't know what they were, but they were black.

=========================

Now to the the thing that rocked me back. Shocked me to my core.

You can read in my dream the description of Lucifer, which, I in my dream, found quite strange.

Ok,... I get Architectural Digest. I had gotten the June 11, 2011 issue about a week ago, but I hadn't gotten around to looking at it. Last night I did. That is when my SHOCKER occurred.

Thee magazine did a piece on 0zz!e & Sh@ron 0sb0rne's new house. I was looking at the pictures like I usually do with the magazine. Then.... I came to a picture of Sh@ron's desk on page 93. I was looking at the stuff on her desk.... AND THERE WAS LUCIFER FROM MY DREAM. He is in a framed photograph right there on her desk. The tree, that's him. She has a picture of Lucifer from my dream sitting on her desk.

.... still not over the shock.

Go to the library and take a look. you'll see.

Any Christians that can shed some light on this ??????????

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP