Users Online Now: 2,108 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 846,936
Pageviews Today: 1,502,848Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 11,173
05:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject World War Three Has Begun --- Extreme Weirdness In the News the Next 72 Hours
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't ask me shit. I'm not saying how, why or what. I don't care if you believe this or not. I'm just putting this out there because this was relayed to by dad. He is high up in the military and he doesn't know I know where he hides his pwd. Thats all i'm saying. I feel the people should know whats going. Even he won't tell me, but he looks like a ghost since last week. Something is afoot and it ain't good

A certain Colonel has freaked out and spilled the beans after the Fort Worth Incident. Look for a Colonel Elenola to be discharged

this folks is WWIII being captured on phone cameras around the world. don’t believe it?
lets reconsider WWIII what if you know blowing up the planet is not a good idea. so whats the next logical thing to do when you have competing nation states or other powerful organizations possessing secret weapons, scalar weapons and beyond… to put it in perspective nuclear bomb technology is almost 70 years old! weapons that make nukes look like firecrackers have been developed. amazing technologies have been developed but in the paranoid name of secrecy due to the barbaric nature of the tribal warfare that has only grown in capacity, and now in the name of profit for the military industrial congressional complex has this stupid mentality perpetuated into what you are seeing now with the so called transformer blowouts.

wwIII has started. the various nation states are using their secret assets to try to disable the other guy’s secret assets. and then move in and take over.

history may reveal that WWIII was the silent war. fought behind the scenes. you will only see strange things in the media that don’t seem to make sense because you don’t have the whole picture. but behind the scenes major shifts in power will happen depending on the outcome of this war. we all assumed WWIII meant millions would die and that we would be sent back to the stone age and fight WWIV with sticks and stones.

but actually WWIII happened when no one noticed. behind the scenes, power will redistribute and the propaganda will flow to ease the masses into the new reality
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP