Users Online Now: 1,449 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 194,006
Pageviews Today: 323,095Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,926
04:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Holy fuck! I saw the spacecraft the reptilians came to Earth in during ancient times!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can tap into ancestral/genetic memories which are inherent within our DNA. To cut a long story short, all of our ancestors memories are passed onto us via the genome, and, through meditation/hypnosis, you can access these memories. You visualize them byway of the mind's eye.

Over the years I've been getting snippets of information in regards to that mysterious epoch when the Gods were here on earth. I've had a myriad of visions, and what I saw was nothing short of astonishing.

The latest ancestral memory I accessed was of this absolutely enormous serpent looking spacecraft. When I say enormous, I'm talking in terms of it being longer than the circumference of the Earth. Due to it's design structure, it had the ability to become elongated like a serpent and then connect it's head to it's tail. It reminded me of something from one of those 80's videogames like R-Type -- like a fracking giant millipede, as bizarre as that sounds.

After this I saw the ancient oroborus symbol, and I was shown that this symbolizes this serpent spacecraft. [link to ouroborostudio.files.wordpress.com] This craft was the reptilian/draconian mothership, and the ancients referred to it as The Great Serpent, The Cosmic Serpent, The Rainbow Serpent (because of it's multicoloured glistening lights) amongst many other names. From this mothership came scores of shuttle ships which came to earth.

This craft contained incredible amounts of salt water, which the aliens used on their journey across the cosmos. And this water was spewed out of it's "head", and caused the great flood on earth, as was recorded in all the ancient texts.

Now get this I was shown something else... you know on the US dollar bill, where you see a circular border around both the pyramid and the eagle? Well if you look closely you will see tidal waves sweeping over both circles. Now, if you look at where the waves are parted, you will see what appears to be a beaded serpentine tail plummeting into the waters. I was told this is a cryptic inference to the serpent causing the great flood.

Now, check out the intro to this reptilian video game Fade To Black, and see the reptilian mothership. It is a giant red serpent!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP