Users Online Now: 1,415 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 390,041
Pageviews Today: 626,524Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 3,144
06:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered Child with Household Staffer, Report Says
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Looks like he was pumping more than iron!
bdancesidewayscowbonkbananasexbdance

[link to abcnews.go.com]

The discovery of a child fathered by ex-California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger with a member of his household staff resulted in the separation from his wife Maria Shriver, according to a report in the Los Angeles Times early Tuesday morning.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said in a statement issued to The Times after reporter's inquires. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

Chelsea Lauren/FilmMagic/Getty Images
Former California Governor Arnold... View Full Size

Chelsea Lauren/FilmMagic/Getty Images
Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver arrive at After-School All-Stars Hoop Heroes Salute launch party, Feb. 18, 2011 in Los Angeles, Calif. Schwarzenegger and Shriver Separate Watch Video
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver Split Watch Video
Implications of Schwarzenegger-Shriver Split Watch Video
Shriver has moved out of the couple's Brentwood, Calif. home. A spokesperson for Shriver gave no comment to the Times about the issue.

The news comes as the couple publicly announced in a joint statement last week that they were separating after 25 years of marriage.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP