Users Online Now: 1,555 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,873
Pageviews Today: 717,926Threads Today: 202Posts Today: 2,451
06:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***BREAKING NEWS: Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with staffer.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message LOS ANGELES, CA (AP) - The Los Angeles Times reports former Gov. Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after Schwarzenegger revealed he had fathered a child with a member of their household staff.

The newspaper says the child was born more than a decade ago.

Schwarzenegger issued a statement Monday explaining he told Shriver about the child after he left the governor's office earlier this year.

A spokesman for Schwarzenegger did not immediately return a phone call and email from The Associated Press early Tuesday. But in the statement to the Times, Schwarzenegger said, "There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused."

Shriver issued the following statement Tuesday morning:
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

[link to www.news10.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP