Users Online Now: 1,760 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,003,399
Pageviews Today: 1,671,575Threads Today: 680Posts Today: 11,275
05:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject End of the world crazies starting to come out, post your sightings here!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in a very quiet residential neighborhood, far from the downtown core. Most nights after 9 or 10 you can hear a pin drop a block away, ahh suburbia.

Anyways, today my wife texted me at work to tell me there was some chinese woman walking up and down our street screaming about the end of the world. This is something that has never happened around here...I've never even seen behaviour like that downtown where you'd expect something like that. Sure enough, when I got home from work a few hours later she was still going at it, walking up and down in front of everyones houses, screaming about how the end is near, let love into our hearts, we're all going to burn in hell and live with the monkeys (don't ask me where she got that one from). It was pretty funny. I wanted to go have a word with her but I had just gotten home from a long day at work and I was hungry. If she comes back again I'll grab my iPhone and go have a chat with her for youtube.

I just found it very odd because I've never seen anything like that in my hood before. So anyone else have a similar story? Share your sightings here!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP