Users Online Now: 2,221 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 760,095
Pageviews Today: 1,340,515Threads Today: 569Posts Today: 9,804
03:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY THE SKY RUMBLES FOR LONG TIME PERIODS & WHY THE TRANSFORMERS ARE BLOWING!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i am thinking that this is happening either from a plasma weapon OR plasma (conducts electricity) interactions in the atmosphere. probably the latter since it is happening worldwide.

when ice ages start you get floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, changes in DNA and other cells/atoms, magnetic reversals, lots of snow/cold, and plasma interactions in the atmosphere which can also travel to the ground and cause power grids to fail. you also get skies that make rumbling sounds and strange explosion sounds when there is no rain storm apparent or any other regular reason for a explosion sound.

GLP has explored and reported on every phenomenon listed in the paragraph above and that these events are becoming more frequent. i suspect the sinkhole thing is also apart of this, but i haven't quite found enough info to understand it yet.

here are some links below that help explain some of this. because this is worldwide -- i tend to think it is the ice age starting rather than someone taking out the grids (but, for sure THEY will want you to think it is terrorists or aliens).

read these sites. it might help with understanding some of these natural processes.

[link to www.holoscience.com]

"Consequently the Sun has weather patterns. And the most distant planet, Neptune, has the most violent winds in the solar system though it receives very little energy from the Sun. Electric discharges from space cause Mars' huge dust devils and planet-wide dust storms. They are responsible for Jupiter's Great Red Spot and the "spokes" in Saturn's rings. It is why Venus has lightning in its smog-like clouds and its mountain-tops glow with St. Elmo's fire. It is why the Earth has lightning stretching into space in the form of 'red sprites' and 'blue jets', and why tethered satellites 'blow a fuse'."

[link to www.evolutionaryleaps.com]

[link to www.evolutionaryleaps.com]

"'When plasma jets hit the inner magnetosphere, vortices with opposite sense of rotation appear and reappear on either side of the plasma jet," explains Rumi Nakamura of the Space Research Institute in Austria, a co-author of the study. "We believe the vortices can generate substantial electrical currents in the near-Earth environment.'

Read that again. 'We believe the vortices can
generate substantial electrical currents in the
near-Earth environment.'

Acting together, vortices and spacequakes could have a noticeable effect on Earth. The tails of vortices may funnel particles into Earth's atmosphere, sparking auroras and making waves of ionization that disturb radio communications and GPS. By tugging on surface magnetic fields, spacequakes generate currents in the very ground we walk on. Ground current surges can have profound consequences, in extreme cases bringing down power grids over a wide area.

Read that one again, too. 'Spacequakes generate
currents in the very ground we walk on.'

As you already know if you've read 'Not by Fire but by Ice,' I suggest that massive surges of electricity
surge through and above the earth during a magnetic
reversal (p 192)."

Didn't we have a couple of mysterious whirlpools swirling out in the Atlantic each of them swirling in opposite directions? Are there not problems with GPS lately?

Our galaxy is now passing through the Milky Way Galaxy's plane (ribbon) of energy. That is probably a factor, too, since all of the planets in our solar system are expanding, brightening, and their magnetic poles are changing location. But, i am not sure that moving through that plane is the only way that a magnetic reversal can start.

Time to check your compasses, start indoor gardens, get lots of warm clothes, and etc.

We have had our 640,000 years of global warming. Now for the cold. Let's hope it is not too bad. Each cycle seems to be less violent than the last cycle so maybe one day in the far, far future this earth will have pretty much settled down.

I am pretty angry at TPTB because they knew, they know, they did not tell anyone so we could prepare, instead they just made up all kinds of cover stories to hide the truth from us, worked out scenarios to take out our food supplies so the masses die sooner, and they used our money to build themselves safe places to ride it out.

THAT IS CRIMINAL IN "REPRESENTATIVE" ELECTED LEADERS.

CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENCE.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP