Users Online Now: 2,515 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 740,876
Pageviews Today: 1,216,405Threads Today: 482Posts Today: 8,219
12:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject [PIN] Alert!! How Elenin causes earthquake - 138x Tidal Force in late Sep than Mar 11!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The whole Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X thing is ALL ABOUT THE SUN. Here is my hypothesis:

Old theory of gravitational tug from other planets on Earth is usually dubbed as pseudoscience because it doesn't match the data.

Last week it struck me that planets exert tidal force on Sun (a gas star) and create "high tides" on it cyclically. It can explain many things!

1. The astrological/mythical planetary alignment can be explained by constructive interference of "tides" on Sun.

2. We can find scientific literature relating planetary cycles to solar cycles. It's not pseudoscience.

3. The tidal force exerted by different planet on Sun is SUPRISINGLY similar. The relative influence is as follows (Aphelion~Perihelion):
Earth = 1 (at 1AU)
Jupiter = 1.95~2.62
Venus = 2.11~2.20
Mercury = 0.54~1.90
Saturn = 0.092~0.128
Mars = 0.023~0.041

Scientists mock astrologists for putting planets with diverse properties in the same horoscope.

But it is truly amazing to know Jupiter (~318 earth mass), Earth, Venus (~0.8 earth mass), and Mercury (only 0.055 earth mass) all have similar magnitude of tidal force on Sun.

4. There are two high tides (bulges) in the near and far side respectively on a celestial body. It explains why we see earthquakes with alignments like Jupiter-Sun-Earth and Venus-Sun-Earth all the time (which means the other planet is in the far side of Sun).

=========================================

If this is true, remember that strength of tidal force is proportional to inverse cube of distance (not r^(-2), but r^(-3))

The past 4 Elenin-Earth-Sun alignments caused 3 M8+ mega earthquake.

In Mar 11, 2011, Elenin is 3.1 AU from the Sun. M9.0 Earthquake in Japan
In Sep 25-28, 2011, when Earth-Elenin-Sun-Mercury will be aligned, Elenin is 0.6 AU from the Sun

==> In Sep 25-28, Elenin's tidal force on Sun will be (3.1/0.6)^3 ~= 138 TIMES compared to Mar 11, 2011!

If it's true, Hollywood disaster movies look like picnic.

I also wrote detailed discussion in another thread, I'll copy it below later.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP