Users Online Now: 3,303 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,131,098
Pageviews Today: 2,151,525Threads Today: 1,020Posts Today: 18,965
10:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The History Of The Elite And Who They Really Are.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't be fooled by what you think you know and what's behind them in there power base.

For them to orchestrate and put the whole game together takes a fair amount of intelligence and know how.

So were did they get this knowledge and what lies in the unseen that directs there power base?

The answers lie in our ancient past through what little that filtered down in ancient texts and symbolism.

All the cultures possessed what was known as mystery schools.
the art of knowing the unseen dimensions and the secrets that went with this knowledge.

It's quiet obvious that the elite were indoctrinated into these mystery schools and learned there craft of what is termed the knowing.

The original schools were meant for anyone that was willing to partake in this knowledge.
not everyone was willing to because there were risks involved.

Later on in history these schools became infiltrated by people that were hell bent on power. They virtually infiltrated every culture like locusts.
Today you will see these secret society's that are based on the same concept from the past.

As you know most cultures decayed and fell from grace.
They only appear in our history books in our modern world.

Think about why? What we term elite were responsible for most of these cultures falling.

Today's world is built on the same lines of decay as these past cutures were after they got there claws into them.
The energy from these entity's is constrictive in nature leading to decay.

The concept of how the elite work is not based on a few that site on there so called thrones.
There are many factions that are inbedded in the system.

This holds the whole structure in place.

There is more that I'll share but I'm inpatient writing long threads.

What I've put down may get me into trouble most likely but I say bring it on.

The reason I know this is because I'm awaken to a certain extend...plus in my younger years they tryied to recruit me.
They only recruit certain people that hold a certain energy that may benifit there lot.

Also I'm from the same linage as they are...not blood linage. More of what is termed energy signature.
The difference from me and them...I love the sacred that permeates in creation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP