Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The moon WILL be destroyed!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message About a week ago, on the morning of May 13th, I woke up from a unusually vivid dream about the moon being hit by something large that came out of nowhere, like a comet or asteroid. I had walked outside and saw rings emanating from the center, kind of rainbow colored. I remember running into a room where people I knew were near a television, and told them to turn it on, and when they did, all the stations were covering the event. One station had a panel where people were arguing about what comes next and if human life could survive without the moon.

Then I went back outside and saw several more objects hit the moon, and then the moon began to break up and move very fast and erratically through the sky which was starting to look like a dawn sky, like it was almost morning. The lower quarter of the moon was completely broken off. I remember being filled with dread and remember a still quiet voice telling me that this would happen "soon" and that this was going to be the first of a series of events that would herald the end of our time cycle.

Then I woke up and immediately went here and searched for this very topic and found nothing, now over the last week it seems like GLP is blowing up with other people who had the same experience around the same time I had mine. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens within the next week or so. I don't want to put a date or time on this, but I felt it was in the very near future, although it could have been a year from now but no farther than that.

Get ready for the show folks! It's almost over, and once the moon is gone, we will no longer be enslaved to the matrix anymore! popcorn
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP