Users Online Now: 2,364 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 514,295
Pageviews Today: 847,492Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 4,809
10:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CAN YOU BUST THIS? FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are only 35 days or less until the fuel sustains a full-scale fission criticality. The boron, (which stops nuclear fission from occurring) will have exceeded its lifespan by this time…
Tepco had already made a request as of march to evacuate the reactors. Though they are being forced to see it until the end by the Japanese government. God bless their souls. As it surely is a death mission.

The first death was reported on Friday. Meaning, that the situation is already well beyond cataclysmic. In all reality, the worlds biggest dirty bomb will be released in no more than 35 days…

Tepco will likely evacuate the site between the dates: June 16th – June 28th…
“This is because boron is limited and can no longer sustain its self within the current settings”.

Meaning: the fuel will release amounts of neutrons in such excess that the boron “in any quantity” will be now be unable to capture enough neutrons to stop a criticality.

At this time neutrons will begin to react against atoms, leading to a spike in temperatures exceeding any known cooling process… The fuel will then go core through the floor, and reach the water table in no less than 1-6 hours…
At that time the fuel will both be released in atmospheric and oceanic / form. Plaguing Japan first and foremost. I presume that over 100,000- 10,000,000 deaths will be attributed to the event alone.

Japan will likely be forced to abandon the main island entirely within that time.

The continental united states will see the radiation within 2 days. The radiation will sweep across the northwest, as far north as Vancouver canada, and as far south as new mexico. The main area’s to be astray from are seattle through sandiego. The radiation will likely be 350 – 800cmp. (fyi 200cpm is when you should run indoors)…

This will continue as a global norm for at least two months, at that time reactors 5 and 6 will likely begin the path to china syndrome. If you are in a temporary fallout shelter, by august, you should be planning to find a more permanent location to settle…

Come November, the situation will likely start over again, now reaching 1000cpm or more. It will be anywhere up to a century for the initial radiation plumes to settle… The 600,000 spent fuel rods, will likely contaminate the entire planet killing 45% or more, of life on earth…

“Once the reaction from neutrons has dwindled to a 100-300 cpm internationally”; The biological life forms will begin to emerge from the now very few uncontaminated portions of the planet…
Though human dna will likely be mutated, and lifespans will be lowered to 20 – 44 years old in adult males, and 25 – 50 years old in Adult females.

So in short uncontrolled fission taking place inside the zirconium cells, lead to a temperature spike inside the core fuel cells to reactor 1. Once the heat reached beyond boiling point the tops of the fuel rods were exposed to the now present oxygen. Creating a violent reaction damaging the rods…

This allowed the nuclear fuel pellets to escape their containment, dropping to the bottom of the reactor core. At that point Tepco then had no choice but to induce nitrogen into the reactor (as the melting of zirconium creates vast amounts of hydrogen)… While the nitrogen settled the hydrogen the remaining fuel collected in the bottom of the reactor, creating so much fission the fuel melted through 6 feet of metal and concrete landing in the reactors basement. Now were playing a dangerous waiting game.

The GE reactor design has an emergency platform designed under the reactors containment in the event a meltdown was to occur, that feature was built to not only prolong a meltdown but also prevent fission as best it can…
However, with the fuel heating up, you must consider that the water being implored with high levels of boron are doing little to nothing to prevent the fission from occuring…

That being said, Its only going to be a short amount of time before the fuel likely surpasses the emergency system, and makes its way into the water table. After that happens, soil and water will produce steam clouds that will contaminate vast areas of the planet… =ing the evacuation of the site… Game Over.

I assume this will be more like a nuclear fountain… Think of a geyser of radiation spewing into the atmosphere for the next 10 – 1000 years Like they are now except 20 times worse… One that will create temperatures that are unbearable to work near, rising to 120f. or greater…

It will contaminate everything its stream touches. Fukushima would become a wasteland, of contamination and japan would need to extend the evacuation zone to at least 300km likely much much more area. though

A china syndrome has never happened thus the math is beyond me… The contamination would spread in any nation internationally and nationally. (as it has now). but in much higher doses. likely 150 -350cpm… Note this is on the premiss that only one reactor has reached criticality…

However: In the event there is an explosion, Well thats just bad… We would witness at least 3 – 300000 tons of metric nuclear waste, instantly turned into particle form…

The release would do either one of three possible things…
1. a really bad case scenario: Assist reactors 2-6 in achieving a full fusion criticality, leading to an apocalyptic amount of radiation in such high density that anyone that is in its path would perish by suffocation;
2. The better, and yet less likely scenario: achieve a level of detonation, while completely staying within a safe proximity of the other troubled reactors on site, (which is very unlikely)… somehow redirecting most of the initial mass over and into the ocean… Thus spreading only minute levels of radiation globally… Then there is the worst case scenario…
3. (fyi, This is also a product of result #1)… If the fusion some how took the full site (all 6 reactor) in one big kaboom (meaning a full fusion criticality) …

In lamen terms: There will be absolutely nothing left; Ever witness a: coronal mass ejection??? Now, have you ever heard of the earth creating one??? If there were an explosion leading to a full fusion criticality, You wouldn’t need to worry about flights or planning… That would register as an ELE. (extinction level event)…

The explosion would likely blow the entire atmosphere off the planet.

food for thought: G.E. owns comcast; Is this why USA media is blackballing the story… ?

Comcast:
NBC
(NBCUniversal, LLC is owned by Comcast (51%) & General Electric (49%)). Specific assets include:
Comcast:
E! · Style Network · Golf Channel · Versus · G4 (88%) · PBS Kids Sprout (part owner) · TV One (part owner) · FEARnet (part owner) · ExerciseTV (part owner) · Comcast Entertainment Television · Comcast Television · MLB Network (minority stake) · NHL Network (minority stake) · The Mtn. (50%) · New England Cable News · Comcast Network
XFINITY · DailyCandy · Fancast · Fandango · Movies.com · Plaxo · ThePlatform
GE:
Universal Studios: Focus Features · Geneon Universal, Illumination Entertainment • United International Pictures,· Universal Animation Studios · Universal Pictures · Universal Playback · Universal Studios Home Entertainment · Media Rights Capital
Universal Parks & Resorts: Universal Studios Dubailand · Universal Studios Hollywood · Universal Orlando Resort (Universal Studios Florida · Islands of Adventure · Universal CityWalk) · Universal Studios Japan · Universal Studios Singapore · Universal Studios South Korea
Broadcast TV assets: NBC · NBC News · NBC Sports · Telemundo · Universal Sports
NBCUniversal Cable, A&E Television Networks (15%) · Bravo · Chiller · CNBC · Comcast SportsNet · E! · FEARnet · G4 · Golf Channel · MSNBC[nu 4] · Mun2 · Oxygen · ShopNBC (30%) · Sleuth · Style · Syfy · Telemundo Puerto Rico · Universal HD · Universal Sports (50%) · USA Network · Versus · The Weather Channel · Weatherscan
CNBC global channels CNBC · CNBC Africa · CNBC Asia · CNBC Europe · CNBC Latin America · CNBC World
CNBC Europe branches Class CNBC (20%) · CNBC Africa · CNBC Arabiya (according to CNBC Europe) · CNBC-e · CNBC Nordic · TVN CNBC
CNBC Asia branches CNBC-TV18 · CNBC Australia · CNBC Awaaz · CNBC Hong Kong · CNBC Pakistan · CNBC Singapore · Nikkei CNBC · SBS-CNBC
Universal Networks International: 13th Street · Diva TV · Hallmark Channel (International) · KidsCo[nu 6] · Movies 24 · Steel[nu 7] · Studio Universal · Syfy · Universal Channel
Syfy global channels: Asia · Australia · Benelux · France · Germany · Japan · Latin America · Poland · Portugal · Romania · Russia · Spain · UK · US
NBCUniversal Television Group
NBC Studios · NBCUniversal Television Distribution · Telemundo of Puerto Rico Studios · Telemundo Television Studios · Universal Media Studios
NBC O&Os KNBC · KNSD[nu 8] · KNTV · KXAS[nu 8] · WCAU · WMAQ · WNBC (New York Nonstop) · WRC · WTVJ · WVIT
Telemundo O&Os KBLR · KDEN · KEJT-LP · KHRR · KNSO[nu 9] · KSTS · KTAZ · KTMD · KVDA[nu 9] · KVEA · KXTX · WKAQ · WNEU[nu 9] · WNJU · WSCV · WSNS
ShopNBC O&Os WWDP
Spanish independent TV station KWHY
Internet ventures: getTRIO.com · Hulu[nu 10] · iVillage · msnbc.com[nu 4] · Television Without Pity

I think so!!!!!!!

“The greatest lies ahead”…
by: Tacomagroove
3/21/2011 2:47am

“Peeking into the future of the Fukushima Daichii nuclear crisis. Ive become quite concerned in several key issues”.

The first being the lack of physical intervention from national and international scientific communities.
While Tepco has now presented the “Road map of death”, Not one single qualified cantidate has disclosed the true
magnitude of the situation humanity is indeed facing today…

Humanity is in fact in trouble! btw: That does “not” disclude you!
In short:
“We may very well be facing the extinction of man kind.”
(This is “NOT” an “under statement”).

Take that with the largest dose of reality you can afford. As I assure you the situation is indeed beyond Nuclear.

While you may find comfort in the main stream media’s reluctance and lack in reporting this crisis. Many peer
networks are now taking to the web, scouring the internet for evidence to bring “you” insight to this claim…

What
should be most concerneing in my opinion is that there are in fact “several” working forces, hendering this effort.
These organizations are the “same” organizations held in accountability in disclosing this same information to you.
Why?

Take a look at these examples:
EPA RAISES RADIATION LEVELS
EPA STOPS MONITORING RADIATION
CANADA STOPS MONITORING RADIATION
JAPAN RAISES HEALTH LIMITS
FDA REFUSES PROPER MONITORING OF FOOD SAFETY
WHITE HOUSE SUPRESSES INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS
JAPANESE DELAY PUBLIC HEALTH SAFETY INFORMATION
(This list could go on and on and on…)
I cant speak for you: but I am wondering myself why our government actually pays these agencies portions of my taxes…

The situation is indeed a catyclism of Lies Deciete and Fraud. At the highest branches of our governments. Though
you may be speculative of my claims, these are key supporting factors in my argument that the current situation in
Japan is so alarming that calling it an ELE (extinction level event), is actually becoming an understatment.

An important issue you need to consider is an event similar to this one unfolded 25 years ago in Chernobyl…
This too was an event where the corruption in information led to massive public health scandals; deaths; and
contamination of the planet…

The significant issues that lie ahead have postulated past their acceptibility. Mankind has limited time to deal with this situation.
As the current status of the failing reactors is so severe, that the rising in temperature to the slightest degree will be the last straw,
the tipping of the scale, the end of the line…
What once was a factiscious scenario only attributed to hollywood movies and great novel. Is indeed the reality we are facing.

We are truly looking at the most appocalyptic situation, of biblical proportion; That mankind has “ever” faced. The amounts of
nuclear fuel present in Fukushima Daichii dwindle the now abandoned, forever contaminated, nuclear wastelands of Chernobyl.

In a very, very, crude reality. You should be preparing mentally for the challenges that you and your loved ones will be facing.
Radiation has already begun wreaking havok across our globe. The levels are bio accumulating in our food, our water, and our entire
enviroment.

Bio accumulation means that the radiation which was being down played as miniscule amounts is in fact growing in
sizes past humans integrity to refract. We are certainly headed to a unknown frontier. One where tyvek suits and gas masks are
the new essentials in survival.

If you are waiting for you government to tell you this think again… I would advise you to take a deeper look into seeking the
information that your government is not telling you… After all. They have this data…. Do they not?
I didn’t get the memo… Did you?

You have to take into consideration that the president of the united states, only public address on the fukushima nuclear crisis to date,
was in fact a bold faced lie…

It would be a good idea for you to now take into consideration; That the very top experts of nuclear, enviromental
and radiological sciences are on the united states advisory. That the calculable distance from japan (5000 m) vs the radiations speed, and height,
in the planets jetstream isn’t a miscalculable figure…

thus my conclusion:
I would stop wasting your time wondering when they are planning on telling you the truth. After all… I just did….
They indeed have the data and could easily dispute the claims I have made… “We are facing a Nuclear holocost”
I would start wondering how you are planning to survive.
Emmy
5/21/2011
Dispute me all you would like. Prove me wrong… Now there lies a challenge…

Stay informed.
Educate yourself.

Watch the movie the road. In all reality this is an event that will unfold.
THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF IF.
THIS IS A MATTER OF WHEN!

In the mean time, find comfort in being prepared as best you can. (be prepared mentally as well). You are already ahead of the curve for paying attention and asking questions…
Keep calm and remain focused so that, in the event “You do” find yourself living in a post apocalyptic nuclear situation. You have tools and training for survival.

Learn about the common known types of nuclear radiation such as beta gamma and alpha. Learn how they effect you internally and externally.
Learn how to protect and shield yourself from it. Mass will stop any radiation. Though the amount of mass in “quantity” must be able to provide enough protection to support a contamination free environment.
The denser the mass the better. Think lead, Metal, concrete ect. 6ft should be sufficient to stop gamma radiation.

Download a copy of the following to a laptop charge the battery and keep it in your emergency kit at all times:
google earth.
a survival guide.
A fallout guide.
A text document from wikipedia Labeling:
Types of radiation; radiation exposure charts;
And a radiation converting chart; This way in an emergency you have written material’s and guides, on hand. to help you survive.
Also it would be helpful to even create a radiation jump suit. so that you can move around freely if you find your self in a dangerous situation.

Nuclear fallout guide’s are a great place to start btw… I suggest You start your adventure by reading this article… It’s a few pages of everything you really need to know…( print a backup of this one…)
Call this the new bible:

[link to www.ki4u.com]

The situation; May I remind you; could get very ugly. I assume without a doubt it will. There is no shame in being aware…
stay alert, and don’t waste time. If you want to be prepared. Do so intelligently. Many of my friends have told me I shouldn’t worry about this situation. They are certainly misinformed.

I will admit no shame in treating it with the respect it deserves. It truly is thus far the biggest tragedy to ever occur on the planet, in humanities wake.
I will also remind you:&#8232;TEPCO. <—- Does not have a plan.

If your toilet was over flowing for hours, and you did not fix it. the situation still gets worse. It rots the floor, then it molds; rots your support beams ect.
and if you dropped a duece, and everyone would literally faint if they went in to fix it???

well thats the point, there…
If you don't fix it, I just demonstrated how the situation will continue to slowly and slowly get worse…
so here is my point.

Fukushima is the toilet.&#8232;People are not fainting from the smell. they are dieing. The floor and so on are the walls in which the nuclear fuel will slowly conquer and overcome. Until you lose your house.

Tepco has demonstrated that there is no sufficient way to end that said "chain reaction"…

Thus your toilet just totaled your house.

So its really up to you, on how you "feel" you should be "reacting" right now… before your sitting at home reading and are forced to deal with the shit...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP